Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan August 4th, 2004 09:38 PM

yup then when you come out of the hot shower your skin feels so soft and silky and you feel refreshed and alive, sensual....then you just want to stretch out on the bed with the fresh clean sheets and .....;) :D oops I'm going to get into trouble again!

amberstar August 4th, 2004 09:38 PM

Think again......it's mine :)

~~~~~~~

holodoc2000 August 4th, 2004 09:38 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread again. :D

amberstar August 4th, 2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
yup then when you come out of the hot shower your skin feels so soft and silky and you feel refreshed and alive, sensual....then you just want to stretch out on the bed with the fresh clean sheets and .....;) :D oops I'm going to get into trouble again!

Poor archangel will need that cold shower soon! :D

Archangel August 4th, 2004 09:40 PM

Uh-uh, Amberstar. Mine again :)

As too your above comment...

oh yeah :D

holodoc2000 August 4th, 2004 09:41 PM

tee hee! :D Think again Archangel. ;) I'm snatching from ya again. :D

amberstar August 4th, 2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Uh-uh, Amberstar. Mine again :)

As too your above comment...

oh yeah :D

:D :D :D
:D :laugh: :D
:D :D :D

Archangel August 4th, 2004 09:43 PM

Well then, I guess I'll just have to chase you around the room until I get it back ;)

Rowan August 4th, 2004 09:43 PM

*oh sigh*

amberstar August 4th, 2004 09:44 PM

Night all.......Amber is getting sleepy......Time to hit the sack:)

holodoc2000 August 4th, 2004 09:46 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread again. :D

Rowan August 4th, 2004 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberstar
Night all.......Amber is getting sleepy......Time to hit the sack:)

BED? as in fresh clean sheets and rolling around in them and stretching out and luxuriating in the texture and sensuality of them and....ok I'll shut up now ;) :D



good night and sweet dreams:D ;)

holodoc2000 August 4th, 2004 09:48 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread & running off to bed with it for the night. :D

Archangel August 4th, 2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
BED? as in fresh clean sheets and rolling around in them and stretching out and luxuriating in the texture and sensuality of them and....ok I'll shut up now ;) :D


Thank you, I really don't wanna embarrass myself. ;)

Night, Amber & Holodoc

holodoc2000 August 4th, 2004 09:51 PM

tee hee! :D

G'night everyone. :D

amberstar August 4th, 2004 09:52 PM

Exactly right guys - a Big Bed with clean sheets :)
Too bad I'm all by myself ;)

Night all!

Rowan August 4th, 2004 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Thank you, I really don't wanna embarrass myself. ;)

why what are ya doin' back there??;) :D

http://www.3dgladiators.com/images/eye1.gif

Rowan August 4th, 2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberstar
Too bad I'm all by myself ;)

Ok now that is a sin a beautiful young woman all alone!!!:/:

holodoc2000 August 4th, 2004 09:54 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread once more before crawling into bed for the night. :D

Archangel August 4th, 2004 09:54 PM

Some of this, some of that. You know, same as you. ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets