Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Dawg January 3rd, 2004 05:37 PM

Smack into Dawg, who smiles sweetly and gently pockets the thread.

Grrr. Grrrr.

;)

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

ojai22 January 3rd, 2004 06:18 PM

'picking pockets are my specialty...'

Muffit January 3rd, 2004 06:20 PM

Muffit winks, then unrolls the thread all over the floor, and *marks* it, as any daggit would mark its territory (thankfully its 3-in-1 oil, not you-know-what).

Hah! Now I've got it for sure! :)
:muffit:

shiningstar January 3rd, 2004 07:46 PM

Shining star steps over muffit and Happily replies ........
"What no Beaver jokes today?" :D

BlueSquad2001 January 3rd, 2004 09:48 PM

While BlueSquad decides to leave the lovely Amberstar and offer the furry little daggit a mushie, which daggits can't resist, and hurries swiftly past all back to the launch tubes.:D

amberstar January 4th, 2004 10:37 AM

I'm all alone now that BlueSquad has left........
I have the thread all by myself now;)

BlueSquad2001 January 4th, 2004 10:48 AM

And very sneakey like, Bluestar sneaks up on Amberstar and kisses her lovely cheek, as she smiles to return the passion, she notices him gone, as well as the thread! OXOX!:devil: Bye!

shiningstar January 4th, 2004 12:34 PM

Shining star waves to bluesquad2001 and AMberstar
as she takes the thread and runs

amberstar January 4th, 2004 12:45 PM

Poor Shinningstar trips over Muffit who is still eating the mushie left by BlueSquad!

I notice the thread laying on the ground and slip into my pocket, while helping Shinningstar up :devil: :D

Amber:star:

BlueSquad2001 January 4th, 2004 01:15 PM

And upon Shining stars assistance by Amberstar, BlueSquad grabs the thread and runs to his viper, and ready his ship to blast away at any more mis-hap of the thread. Like my viper, in my avatar?:D

Muffit January 4th, 2004 02:02 PM

Oh yes, that's a great viper avatar BlueSquad! And thank you for the thread! :)
:muffit:

amberstar January 4th, 2004 04:19 PM

I agree Muffit, the viper is a great avatar! ;)

Amberstar

BST January 4th, 2004 04:24 PM

While Muffit and Amberstar are admiring BlueSquad's viper, the :cop: Galactic Cop retrieves the "thready-looking" evidence and proceeds to the station.

Flamingo Girl January 4th, 2004 06:06 PM

Quote:

How's your Starbuck doll, FG?
Actually, I seem to have misplaced it. I think he's somewhere around the computer desk, but I haven't used that computer much since I got the laptop, so there is a fair ammount of rubble burying the desk.

BlueSquad2001 January 4th, 2004 06:10 PM

As the gorgeous warrior babes are admiring my sleeeeek, fightership:devil: BlueSquad again grabs the thread! :D Thanks for the compliment Muffit and the ever beautiful Amberstar!:salute:

Dawg January 4th, 2004 08:53 PM

FG!

How's it going? I understand about rubble-strewn desks - and I use my computer daily!

I managed to sneak the thread from Blue while he was flirting with Muffit and Amberstar. Ain't I a stinker? ;)

Grrr. Grrrr.

:colada: Have one on me! :colada: Or two!

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

BlueSquad2001 January 4th, 2004 09:11 PM

I caught ya Dawg! Got the thread back, and headed for deep space. As soon as I can get the babes away from my fighter.:D

Senmut January 5th, 2004 01:07 AM

Sen puts a tractor beam on your fighter, and drags you into the bay. Opening the canopy, I steal the thread, after shooting you full of ambrosia flavored drugs!

Flamingo Girl January 5th, 2004 06:25 PM

I'd post something here, but senmut can never see me.

amberstar January 5th, 2004 06:31 PM

I have the same problem from time to time FG!

Thought I'd take back the thread before going to the on line chat at BG.com. Hope to see everyone there!!!!!!

Amber