Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

The 14th Colony July 18th, 2004 01:35 AM

So ya got a boyfriend, do ya, Rowan? Hmmm, better not tell him I got you to light up at 4 in the morning. It'll be our little secret, okeyday? ;)

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
The boyfriend remark I wouldn't touch if you paid me. :D

wise man but being too cautious cuts down on a lot of fun! LOL!:D ;)

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
So ya got a boyfriend, do ya, Rowan? Hmmm, better not tell him I got you to light up at 4 in the morning. It'll be our little secret, okeyday? ;)

Well it's only 1:36 am in my part of the world! No worries 14th I won't tell him a thing!;)

The 14th Colony July 18th, 2004 01:38 AM

Exactly. Like right now, we're having a three-way, which is good, fun, and free. Caution to the wind we throw, and enjoy good free fun, as well as free good fun.

Archangel July 18th, 2004 01:39 AM

True. But I'm probably headed back too the coast this fall, and if we decide to arrange a meeting before then I don't want to give him ANY reason to wrap me around a fire hydrant. Or a tree. Or a.... :D

The 14th Colony July 18th, 2004 01:39 AM

Where is your part of the world, Rowan? Central time?

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:41 AM

I live in British Columbia :D

The 14th Colony July 18th, 2004 01:41 AM

Archangel, getting wapped around trees and firehydrant isn't a good thing. You get peed on a lot.

Archangel July 18th, 2004 01:42 AM

You see my point.

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
True. But I'm probably headed back too the coast this fall, and if we decide to arrange a meeting before then I don't want to give him ANY reason to wrap me around a fire hydrant. Or a tree. Or a.... :D

Well in that case I could see your point! ;) :D He is a big boy! LOL!

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:43 AM

Archangel why would you be leaving Saskatchewan?

The 14th Colony July 18th, 2004 01:44 AM

Cool, two Canadian chicks. When you two are cold and shivering, remember that I'm hot and sweaty in Florida. I'm glad you told me British Columbia, because when I saw BC Canada I was going to say that Canada wasn't a recognized nation before Christ.

The 14th Colony July 18th, 2004 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Archangel why would you be leaving Saskatchewan?

It's got too many syllables.

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
It's got too many syllables.

it's got one less that mine! LOL!

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
Cool, two Canadian chicks. When you two are cold and shivering, remember that I'm hot and sweaty in Florida. I'm glad you told me British Columbia, because when I saw BC Canada I was going to say that Canada wasn't a recognized nation before Christ.

UM Archangel we do have a section in our profile that allows you to indicate your gender if you like...LOL!;)

I'm always cold and shivering! LOL!

very funny 14th!

Archangel July 18th, 2004 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 14th Colony
Cool, two Canadian chicks. When you two are cold and shivering, remember that I'm hot and sweaty in Florida. I'm glad you told me British Columbia, because when I saw BC Canada I was going to say that Canada wasn't a recognized nation before Christ.

Errr, 14th

Read my profile, I'm a guy.

and as for why leave SK, my training is in film production and there aren't too many opportunities in that profession around here. And yeah, also because there are too many syllables in it!

Archangel July 18th, 2004 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
UM Archangel we do have a section in our profile that allows you to indicate your gender if you like...LOL!;)

I'm always cold and shivering! LOL!

very funny 14th!

Oops, gotta fix that...

Rowan July 18th, 2004 01:51 AM

;) :D


no worries I knew you were a guy! LOL!;) :D

The 14th Colony July 18th, 2004 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
Errr, 14th

Read my profile, I'm a guy.

and as for why leave SK, my training is in film production and there aren't too many opportunities in that profession around here. And yeah, also because there are too many syllables in it!

oops, my bad. :duck:

Archangel July 18th, 2004 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
;) :D


no worries I knew you were a guy! LOL!;) :D


At least one of you did! When I looked at my profile and saw that it wasn't there I was starting to have doubts about myself.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets