Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

braxiss May 4th, 2004 08:38 PM

ouch!!!

*must not forget about bear*

holodoc2000 May 4th, 2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
ouch!!!

*must not forget about bear*

tee hee! Yep ya can't forget about me braxiss. ;) Do I need to kiss the boo boo to make it feel better?

braxiss May 4th, 2004 08:42 PM

no no i'll just take the ~~~~~~~~~~~

holodoc2000 May 4th, 2004 08:45 PM

Quote:

no no i'll just take the ~~~~~~~~~~~

tee hee! :D You sure about that braxiss? :)

*tackles braxiss & tickles him* :duck:

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

braxiss May 4th, 2004 08:49 PM

hey now stop tickling, come on no fare tickling the little guy

holodoc2000 May 4th, 2004 09:02 PM

Quote:

hey now stop tickling, come on no fare tickling the little guy

tee hee! Gots to keep ya on your toes so to speak braxiss! :D

Besides who said you are a little guy?

kat May 4th, 2004 10:22 PM

hi everyone :)

holodoc2000 May 4th, 2004 10:51 PM

tee hee! Hey kat! :D I'm snatching thread once more before heading off to bed to get some sleep.

kitty May 5th, 2004 12:12 AM

Kitty pops in to hold the thread for a little while.

DarkJedi May 5th, 2004 01:09 AM

Well hello kitty! Nice to see you here tonight!

kitty May 5th, 2004 01:14 AM

Good to see you too.
This is becoming a bit of a habit.
A nice one!

DarkJedi May 5th, 2004 01:17 AM

That it is!!! ;)

Hows things on the other side of the pond?? ;)

kitty May 5th, 2004 01:24 AM

damp and wet. The weather here has been very miserable indeed for the last week, and still no sign of it improving.

I have a behavourist coming out to see one of my dogs in half an hour, so that will be interesting!

DarkJedi May 5th, 2004 01:26 AM

What's wrong with your dog??? :wtf:

raining huh?? I can't complain because soon summer will be here and we will be in another drought. Then you will hear me complain... lol I hate it when it gets over 100 degrees.

kitty May 5th, 2004 01:46 AM

He nipped a girl who was hurting him. The bite was minor. the hospital thought it was just a scratch, as he only caught really with one tooth. The girl, I have since found out, has a history of hurting animals. My dog has no history of hurting people. It has been blown way out of proportion. Social services are insisting that he has this behavourist see him. They are paying his £250 fee, so I cant complain.

bsg1fan1975 May 5th, 2004 03:53 AM

man that bites. we have case here in a neighboring town where a dog bit its owners son and the ACO officer for that town wants to have the dog put to sleep as she is concerned that the dog is a danger to humans but the family is fighting it and they say that the dog never did that before and the boy startled the dog while he slept.

kitty May 5th, 2004 03:58 AM

The behavourist has gone now. He only had good things to say about my dog. He would not spill the beans of what he is putting in his report, but he did say that as far as he is concerned, he would not think twice of putting a kid near him. He was suprised to hear how minor the bite was. That the dog was only protecting himself and had not set out to intentionally hurt the kid. So I am releived. Social services can put it in their pipe and smoke that! :D

Rowan May 5th, 2004 05:13 AM

YAY!!! Sorrell:D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

doc834 May 5th, 2004 06:16 AM

I hope that you don't lose your dog, Sorrell. I think that parents tends to over emphasize the situation, when it comes to their children. I have done that, myself, with my kids.

Rowan May 5th, 2004 06:26 AM

My mother always told us that if the dog ever bit us she would have it put to sleep, so we never told her!:D ;) obviously they were never big bites but sometimes when your rough housing with your big Geman Shepard things get a little out of hand, it's not like they have hands to push us away with. In the wild wolves use their mouths to communicate pack order by grabing and holding another member of the pack, but they are still family