Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 July 5th, 2005 05:52 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread now. :D

braxiss July 5th, 2005 07:17 PM

and now it's mine

holodoc2000 July 5th, 2005 07:19 PM

tee hee! :D Not for long though braxiss. ;)

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:

braxiss July 5th, 2005 07:27 PM

just where have you been hiding my friend?

holodoc2000 July 5th, 2005 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
just where have you been hiding my friend?

tee hee! :D

I've been here since I got back from ordeal of trying to get to the cruise I was to be on this week.

Just where have you been hiding?

*continues tickling braxiss all over* :duck:

braxiss July 5th, 2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! :D

I've been here since I got back from ordeal of trying to get to the cruise I was to be on this week.

Just where have you been hiding?

*continues tickling braxiss all over* :duck:


me i've been on a lake fishing

holodoc2000 July 5th, 2005 08:14 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope your not hitting anyone with the fish ya reeling in braxiss. :P:

braxiss July 5th, 2005 08:19 PM

lol :LOL:

holodoc2000 July 5th, 2005 08:21 PM

tee hee! :D Trust me, this little bear knows what it is like to be hit with a fish. My mom hit me with a spanish macural one time when we went out fishing down at the beach.

Spike The Cylon July 6th, 2005 09:14 AM

:p

holodoc2000 July 6th, 2005 09:18 AM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread now. ;)

repcisg July 6th, 2005 12:32 PM

Think, I'll hold it for a while.

mocha2112 July 6th, 2005 12:52 PM

Hi -

Mine.

Bye.

holodoc2000 July 6th, 2005 01:56 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread now. :D

braxiss July 6th, 2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! :D Trust me, this little bear knows what it is like to be hit with a fish. My mom hit me with a spanish macural one time when we went out fishing down at the beach.


:LOL: :LOL: that sounds like it would have been pretty funny to watch

holodoc2000 July 6th, 2005 08:19 PM

tee hee! :D You would think such braxiss. :P:

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:

braxiss July 6th, 2005 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! :D You would think such braxiss. :P:

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:



:D yea i'm easily entertained :D

holodoc2000 July 6th, 2005 08:27 PM

tee hee! :D You a nut braxiss. ;)

*continues tickling braxiss all over* :duck:

amberstar July 6th, 2005 09:52 PM

while holodoc is having fun with Braxiss................Amber sneaks away with the thread.......


ZOOM~~~~~~~~~~

holodoc2000 July 6th, 2005 09:55 PM

tee hee! :D Long time no see Amberstar. :D

You wanna help tickle braxiss? ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:42 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets