Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hello from Ice Planet Zero! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18032)

Spectre September 4th, 2011 10:43 PM

Hello from Ice Planet Zero!

Howdy folks!
I'm the newest of the noobs..lol. I'm also a member of Blackstar Squadron and ByYourCommand. As a longtime lurker, I figured it was time to join Colonial Fleets. I'm active duty Air Force--21 years now, and live in Palmer, Alaska---yeah, Ice Planet Zero! I can't wait to start getting to know the rest of you, share stories and ideas, and just join in all of the fun.

Cheers,
Spectre

Punisher454 September 5th, 2011 01:09 AM

Re: Hello from Ice Planet Zero!

I grew up in Anchorage, and lived in Wasilla for a couple years too. Used to go to Palmer all the time in the summer to go to the drags at Thunder Valley. I miss it all the time.
Its been 23 years since I've been up there.

Anyhow, welcome aboard.

Spectre September 5th, 2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punisher454 (Post 306866)
I grew up in Anchorage, and lived in Wasilla for a couple years too. Used to go to Palmer all the time in the summer to go to the drags at Thunder Valley. I miss it all the time.
Its been 23 years since I've been up there.

Anyhow, welcome aboard.

What a small world! We've only been here for 3 years. I'm retiring next year, so we'll be heading back to the lower 48. The State Fair is coming to a close, and with my current medical issues--I had to miss it this year. Luckily, my wife and daughter went twice and brought me my buffalo burger both times. I hate all of the walking, but have to have my buffalo burger....and one of those huge french fry bricks with cheese.

Titon September 5th, 2011 08:21 AM

Welcome!

:)

Benedict September 5th, 2011 08:59 AM

Welcome Spectre.

Crumbs, I still feel 'new' and I've been here two years :) Have fun on the boards all the same.

gmd3d September 5th, 2011 09:36 AM

welcome aboard

Reaper September 5th, 2011 04:00 PM

welcome sir, I always seem to run into you in the strangest places.

Spectre September 5th, 2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper (Post 306876)
welcome sir, I always seem to run into you in the strangest places.

LOL---not really the strangest places, but our common interest. Now if we bumped into each other on a naughty website--that would be strange----you dirty socialator! LOL:thumbsup:

Senmut October 8th, 2011 11:20 PM

Spectre? You do NOT look like Spectre! Imposter!
Guards, take him to Vulpa!!!!