Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

BST April 26th, 2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
OKAY! I'm coming here to celebrate with all of you my 3rd basestar!
WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:D
this will be my 3000 th post! ;)

where are you Uno? your the only one here right now in real time to help me enjoy this moment!;)

Good Lord, little sis!

You left me in your dust and I had nearly a year head start on you! Yikes! :eek:

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

(Shiningstar, look out!! Rowan is hot on your trail, better hit the turbos! ;) )

:D :D

Rowan April 26th, 2004 02:12 PM

What can I say big brother a gift of the gab and all the free time in the world are a deadly combination! LOL!
Thanks;) :D

kitty April 26th, 2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
i like my bacestar, but sometimes i miss all those little raiders

It is a shame that you cant have both.
So that if you had 1200 posts, you would have 1 basestar and 2 cylons. :)

Rowan April 26th, 2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell

wellll we could always ask Thomas but I think he's trying to save on bandwidth...and he explained it a long time ago why he was choosing to do it this way....on some thread somewhere.

BST April 26th, 2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

wellll we could always ask Thomas but I think he's trying to save on bandwidth...and he explained it a long time ago why he was choosing to do it this way....on some thread somewhere.

Sorrell,

The request has been forwarded to Miracle Worker Central Command! ;)

Quote:

Good point, Rowan. Maybe the savings he has already obtained can offset this somewhat.

We'll let ya know! ;)

kitty April 26th, 2004 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BST
Sorrell,

The request has been forwarded to Miracle Worker Central Command! ;)

Good point, Rowan. Maybe the savings he has already obtained can offset this somewhat.

We'll let ya know! ;)

You are being very kind today! :love:
I look forward to finding out if the miracle worker can wave the wand and make it possible.
I will try not to get my hopes up though. :)

Rowan April 26th, 2004 03:00 PM

Well I guess I'm a little slow with that thread then...but here it is anyways the discussion begins on the 17 post , # 27 says a little more

http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums...ead.php?t=6312

kitty April 26th, 2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Well I guess I'm a little slow with that thread then...but here it is anyways the discussion begins on the 17 post , # 27 says a little more

I know that I can count on you to find these old threads when needed. :thumbsup:

BST April 26th, 2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

I read the thread before. It doesn't hurt to ask, though, the worst he could say is NO (or not possible).

Rowan April 26th, 2004 03:13 PM

Quote:

I know that I can count on you to find these old threads when needed. :thumbsup:

I have a crazy memory for that, I think at times it's photographic because I can see where it is in my mind I can't remember the names of the thread or such I just feel my way there it's kind of weird. other wierd stuff: I never get lost I always know where I am in relation to home, and if I'm the one who does all the packing (for a move) I can tell you exactly which box to look in if you are looking for something,(even if there are 50 or more boxes) I can usually remember where I read something in a book like where aproximately in the book it is and where on the page and if it's the left or right side of the page LOL! just some weird little trivia about my strange brain!;) :D

kitty April 26th, 2004 03:14 PM

Kitty toddles up to Bst to nudge the thread out of his hand. :)

Rowan April 26th, 2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BST
I read the thread before. It doesn't hurt to ask, though, the worst he could say is NO (or not possible).

ok that's true, I just feel guilty making more work for him :/:

BST April 26th, 2004 03:16 PM

Quote:

Kitty toddles up to Bst to nudge the thread out of his hand. :)

Nice try, kitty! Better luck next time! ;)

kitty April 26th, 2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

I have a crazy memory for that, I think at times it's photographic because I can see where it is in my mind I can't remember the names of the thread or such I just feel my way there it's kind of weird. other wierd stuff: I never get lost I always know where I am in relation to home, and if I'm the one who does all the packing (for a move) I can tell you exactly which box to look in if you are looking for something,(even if there are 50 or more boxes) I can usually remember where I read something in a book like where aproximately in the book it is and where on the page and if it's the left or right side of the page LOL! just some weird little trivia about my strange brain!;) :D

It is a great talent to have. Have you ever thought of becoming a researcher, like they need for documentaries etc. I bet you would be well suited to that.
We should name you The Keeper of the Fleet Archives. :)

Rowan April 26th, 2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

It is a great talent to have. Have you ever thought of becoming a researcher, like they need for documentaries etc. I bet you would be well suited to that.
We should name you The Keeper of the Fleet Archives. :)

Well I've always wanted to be a reasearcher I LOVE reasearching information! I could do it all day and never feel like I'm working but I've nerver seen a job for it? maybe there is someone else all ready here who has that distinction I would not want to step on any toes LOL! I could always change my title from Strike Leader to something like what you suggested LOL!;) :D

amberstar April 26th, 2004 06:13 PM

If Rowan gets to be the keeper of the fleets, can I be "Keeper of the Thread?"

:D :D :D :D :D :D

braxiss April 26th, 2004 06:48 PM

the thread is mine

amberstar April 26th, 2004 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
the thread is mine

Wake up Braxiss you're talking in your sleep again:)

I still have it........................ :D

braxiss April 26th, 2004 06:52 PM

then what is in my hand???

BST April 26th, 2004 06:53 PM

wrong tense, Amber..... had it! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Amber tearfully waving bye-bye to the thread.) :cry: