Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 January 2nd, 2005 09:50 PM

LOL! :) I'm snatching thread from ya Rowan. :)

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 09:51 PM

I knew you were just playing with, me, and I couldn't help playing back. ;)

holodoc2000 January 2nd, 2005 09:53 PM

tee hee! :D

*throws a few more water balloons at Excalibur* :duck:

Rowan January 2nd, 2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
I knew you were just playing with, me, and I couldn't help playing back. ;)

Cool! :thumbsup:

Howdy Holodoc!! looks like your in luck another guy to tickle and throw balloons at !! :D ;)

holodoc2000 January 2nd, 2005 09:56 PM

tee hee! :D Yep, mesa got another fella to harrass here. :D

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 09:57 PM

There are just enough crazy people around here, to almost make me feel normal. :LOL:

holodoc2000 January 2nd, 2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalibur
There are just enough crazy people around here, to almost make me feel normal. :LOL:

tee hee! :D Yep, this is were a good many of us crazy people come to have some fun. :D

Then again isn't everyone crazy to some extent? ;)

holodoc2000 January 2nd, 2005 10:01 PM

I'm gonna head on off to bed now to get some sleep. :) It now 1am here where I'm at & I've been up since a little after 8am this morning. :eek:

I'll do a little more harrassing of the fella's here once I've gotten some sleep. :D

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 10:09 PM

I'm a huge sci-fi fan, and I have joined several different forums, devoted to shows such as Stargate SG-1, Star Trek/ Enterprise, Babylon 5, and so on.

In some cases, I just couldn't hang around very long.

I love my Enterprise/Sci-fi group, but the B5 group was to much for me.

It seemed to me, that B5 couldn't be talked about, with out tearing apart every other sci-fi show I loved. For die-hard B5 fans, there is no other show worth watching. I don't see it that way.

I love Star Trek, Farscape, Andromeda, Firefly, Babylon 5 and just about everything else sci-fi, as well as a large amount of dramas that keep me busy most nights of the week, just trying to keep up.

I don't see why one show has to be torn down to be excited about another. The groups I join that are full of good people, having fun, are hard to stay away from. I have only been around here for 2 days, and I already know, there is a good group here.

Ok, ok, I have gone on long enough. Time for someone else to grab the thread.

kat January 2nd, 2005 10:39 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am off with the thread.

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 10:47 PM

Excalibur jumps out of the bushes where he has been laying in wait, grabs the thread and takes off in the other direction.

kat January 2nd, 2005 10:51 PM

Not so fast Excalibur, I have been prepared for an attack such as this.. :salute:

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 10:55 PM

But, I'm wilily!

kat January 2nd, 2005 10:58 PM

But I am determined... ;) ~~~~~~~~~~

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:00 PM

I'm crazy!!!!! :D

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:02 PM

And very fast I might add... however I can be tricky :D

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:06 PM

What time we have on our hands, that we can stay around here, playing tug of war with the thread.

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:12 PM

I always enjoy a game of tug of war, but I guess I don't have enough of my catholic guilt to worry about playing with you.. ;)

Excalibur January 2nd, 2005 11:14 PM

aint I a stinker?

kat January 2nd, 2005 11:17 PM

I guess I really can't answer that one, but at any rate I have manage to tug back the thread~~~~~~