Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - In Progress (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12322)

BlueSquad2001 February 21st, 2006 03:41 PM

NEW PILOT SCULPT PICS
NOT FINISHED!!
In other words, don't try to be too harse before he's complete. :D
But he's moving faster now. I'm going to do him full body in a standing pose, then cut him at the right spot so that he'll seat in the viper properly. BUT....he'll also be available to order extra to stand next to the viper. But I'm typing this now with a HUGE hole in my mouth where an enormous tooth used to be, and the laughing gas and codiene is still kicking! :rotf:
But i'm here sculpting on him now. :salute:
http://i1.tinypic.com/o9fvyr.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/o9fxio.jpg

SciFi Models February 21st, 2006 08:25 PM

Nice work Mike!

BlueSquad2001 February 21st, 2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SciFi Models
Nice work Mike!

Thanks Rob!!!! :salute:
Really looking forward to the future endeavors that we both know will thrill all the Galactica fans! ;)
And, lets not let any cats outta the bag until we have the ideas finalized. ;)
More on the pilot sculpt soon.
It reall looks cool, the photos are not clear enough on the helmet area. :D

BlueSquad2001 February 22nd, 2006 05:47 PM

HELLO!!!! Anybody here????? :wtf: :wtf:

dilbertman February 22nd, 2006 07:09 PM

I'm here, but will be gone for the weekend. BTW, here's some info on the helmet.

http://cylon.org/bsg/bsg-global-01.html

Jim :salute:

z28barry February 22nd, 2006 07:50 PM

Things seem to have slowed down and I guess people are dropping off.
I know you had the tooth thing, but people are fickle.
I'm still watching and waiting, I may be quiet but I'm still watching.

later, Barry.

BlueSquad2001 February 22nd, 2006 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilbertman
I'm here, but will be gone for the weekend. BTW, here's some info on the helmet.

http://cylon.org/bsg/bsg-global-01.html

Jim :salute:

I've got these images Jim.
The sculpt, thugh not finished and add to that not primed, your not visually catching the detail. But the helmet on my pilot is correct. :salute:
And thanks for keeping up Barry! :D

BlueSquad2001 February 23rd, 2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
I've got these images Jim.
The sculpt, thugh not finished and add to that not primed, your not visually catching the detail. But the helmet on my pilot is correct. :salute:
And thanks for keeping up Barry! :D

Uh Jim, give me a ring before you take off. :salute:

z28barry February 27th, 2006 08:52 AM

Hello Mike.

It's been a few days since we've seen any updates.
What's new with the viper, are you getting close to a ship date?
Not trying to hurry you along, just need some info.

later, Barry.

BlueSquad2001 February 27th, 2006 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z28barry
Hello Mike.

It's been a few days since we've seen any updates.
What's new with the viper, are you getting close to a ship date?
Not trying to hurry you along, just need some info.

later, Barry.

I posted some pics about the pilot sculpt, no one but my friend Rob said anything about it, so it's like I post, then you post in a response, then I respond, do you get how this works? And if I get NO responses, then I just don't respond much. So respond more, and I then in turn respond :D

spcglider February 28th, 2006 07:39 AM

Artists... sheesh!

Okay guys... you gotta feed his ego to get some reaction. :rolleyes:

Just jokin ya Mike! :salute:

-Gordon :D

BlueSquad2001 February 28th, 2006 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spcglider
Artists... sheesh!

Okay guys... you gotta feed his ego to get some reaction. :rolleyes:

Just jokin ya Mike! :salute:

-Gordon :D

LOL!!! :D
You betcha Gordon. :salute:

dilbertman February 28th, 2006 11:07 PM

Go Mike go, Go Mike go!

Jim :thumbsup:

BlueSquad2001 March 1st, 2006 04:42 AM

Quote:

Go Mike go, Go Mike go!

Jim :thumbsup:

"Thank You...Thank You Very Much!" (Spoken like Elvis. :rotf: )

BlueSquad2001 March 1st, 2006 06:07 AM

[QUOTE=BlueSquad2001]"Thank You...Thank You Very Much!" (Spoken like Elvis. :rotf: )[/QUO
Anyway,.....heres where we are at currently. Am waiting to get final approval for the tweaking that I did of the DeSanto final Raider design. Have begun drawing out my plans and prints on this, so as an artist does to give me all the different views and angles of this cool fighter. Am already to go as far as the master build and have ALL and I mean ALL of the materials needed to complete this build. It will be in scale with TOS and Mk.2 Vipers making it 1/24th. It is BIG!
On the Viper you are waiting on, am re-doing the markings and still detailing the pilot sculpt. Will have build-up pics with descriptions in a day or two. If you have any questions...shoot! If you have any ideas, I'm waiting to hear from you. I believe that I may work out a deal with Rob on the Raider castings, but will know more later. If so, this will be cast pretty much semi-hollow to make it lighter and easier to install lights and the cockpit kit that will come shortly after. The cockpit kit will include sculpts of the DeSanto Cylon pilots and the up-dated controls and seats. This will be cool, getting the full blueprints really helped me see how it should be built, and my drawings have somewhat simplified in my minds eye the proper way to make it a reality. :salute:
Rob, get in touch. :D :barf:
Dilbertman....Don't forget to KEEP in touch!!!! In other words...give me a call when you have a minute!!!! :viper: :hack:

BlueSquad2001 March 3rd, 2006 05:09 PM

You people that have participated in this thread and that have demanded, posting and information about the progress of this project, are not doing your part in participating. Meaning, that you all demand a posting from me and then when I give you one, I get no comments or input of any sort in return??? :wtf:
If this is the direction that this thread is going, I'm considering not even begining a thread for the new Raider project. I'm very sad and slightly annoyed at the fact that some have been whining about info from me and then fail to care enough in return to respond to my updates? :rolleyes:
Not friendly and not cool in my book.

z28barry March 3rd, 2006 07:43 PM

“Demanding, whining” I’ve yet to see anyone demand or whine about the Viper.
Quite the opposite, they praise you and are waiting patiently for the final product.
Now if you are feeling frustrated about participation, you will get more bee’s with honey then you will with vinegar. I myself have been waiting since you’ve offered the preorder some months back and plan to wait for the final product.

I’m not trying to hurry you along or upset you with a request as to what’s happening with the Viper. I am not one for participating in a thread but would rather read and watch what’s going on. I felt I should participate by asking for an update because it seemed very quiet for a number of days. Now if you really think that I am personally responsible for the demanding or whining, you can always offer me a refund of the prepayment and I will no longer participate or watch this thread.

Thanks, Barry.

BlueSquad2001 March 3rd, 2006 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z28barry
“Demanding, whining” I’ve yet to see anyone demand or whine about the Viper.
Quite the opposite, they praise you and are waiting patiently for the final product.
Now if you are feeling frustrated about participation, you will get more bee’s with honey then you will with vinegar. I myself have been waiting since you’ve offered the preorder some months back and plan to wait for the final product.

I’m not trying to hurry you along or upset you with a request as to what’s happening with the Viper. I am not one for participating in a thread but would rather read and watch what’s going on. I felt I should participate by asking for an update because it seemed very quiet for a number of days. Now if you really think that I am personally responsible for the demanding or whining, you can always offer me a refund of the prepayment and I will no longer participate or watch this thread.

Thanks, Barry.

I'm an artist, and a professional, and have seen :eek: alot of demanding and whining tones BARRY! :D
And if you want info and I give it, then have the heart to respond at least say and acknowledge something in return. It's just that no one after asking seems interested enough to respond, wether simply positive or negative, or offer simple opinions and suggestions. This is'nt about ego, it's about communicating to the artist and giving comments and suggestions or even a compliment. And this is the way that all true artists with this kinda passion are. :salute:
Goodnight! :D

dilbertman March 3rd, 2006 08:05 PM

Hey BS2001

Call me. Want to know what's up.

Jim

BlueSquad2001 March 3rd, 2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Hey BS2001

Call me. Want to know what's up.

Jim

Hey.....I'm on the phone with you RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! :D