Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Last Battlestar......Galactica! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Wishing Aaron Good Luck! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6014)

thomas7g January 24th, 2004 06:07 PM

Wishing Aaron Good Luck!

I've been enjoying a vacation away form admining CF for a few days, but I had to come back for one thread.
;)

Hopefully this week, Aaron will find out if he gets to be Tyrol again.

Aaron, we all wish you luck. And we hope you will find a great career in playing a simple good hearted man in a great cosmic human epic that is Battlestar Galactica. Battlestar is more than an old show and a new one, it is the embodiment hopes and dreams of many an actor and artists and writers.

We wish you a week of great fortune especially in the next handful of days. :D

:salute:
/vacation mode back on/

The 14th Colony January 24th, 2004 07:05 PM

Word, Tom. May the Force be with you, Aaron.

koenigrules January 24th, 2004 07:23 PM

Good Luck Aaron...

So Say We All!

Darth Marley January 24th, 2004 07:40 PM

So say we all.

slider January 24th, 2004 08:11 PM

As a member of the loyal opposition I would like to wish Aaron good luck.

But I draw the line at the "So say ** ***" phrase. I will respond with tactical nukes before anyone forces me to use that phrase. :)

koenigrules January 24th, 2004 08:40 PM

Soon to be...

Soon to be Chief Tyrol again,
your mission is TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE CYLONS!
So get to it soldier.
We're counting on you!

larocque6689 January 24th, 2004 08:49 PM

I also look forward to the return of Aaron Douglas as Tyrol.

The Rain January 25th, 2004 12:06 AM

So say we all!

:salute:

Gemini1999 January 25th, 2004 07:28 AM

I would like to add my best wishes to our Aaron. He's been a heck of a guy on this forum and fun to chat with. My only hope is when BSG finally does start up production again, that he will find time to pop every now and then to keep in touch with us.

May the Lords of Kobol guide you on your journey.....

Bryan
________
NEW RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FORUMS

Tyrol January 25th, 2004 10:46 AM

Thank you all.
I will pop by as much as possible

koenigrules January 25th, 2004 10:51 AM

Be sure you do...

And pop by in the next several days to give us some updates.
Unlike the healthy skeptics out there, I do trust your sources. I mean when you can't believe an Executive Producer, who can you believe?
Take care Aaron.:

Tyrol January 25th, 2004 11:44 AM

Thanks Koen.
I will. I will be in LA on Wednesday and I think I am going to say a little hello to my friend David. Maybe I will twist his arm a little.

N~still January 25th, 2004 03:00 PM

I do hope whatever you aspire to becomes your reality. And no matter what you are steered toward; it brings you joy. (and when you obtain the level of notice you wish that you could let us know whether here or on sci-fi~someone can prolly pass it on for us)

You'll be kissing your share of beauties ~believe me~ I have a knack about these things!

Peace to you Mr Douglas and to all.

callsignfalcon January 25th, 2004 05:41 PM

Good luck Aaron! :)

--

So say we all!

DarkJedi January 25th, 2004 05:48 PM

Good luck Aaron!! Keep us posted as much as you can ok? And if you do go to a convention, let us know!

Kristi

kingfish January 25th, 2004 05:52 PM

I doubt that Aaron will need good luck. To be in a John Woo picture says alot. Woo is a master when it comes to films. The best movie Van Damme did was Hard Target which was a Woo production and a favorite of mine. I see a bright career for Aaron. Good luck anyways.

Paul