Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - In Progress (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   New Studio Scale Models and other Great models on the way!! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12322)

Viper 1 November 28th, 2006 07:57 PM

Ok........???????

Gemini.... thank you for opening the thread again.

I know we're all waiting to see more updates of the DeSanto Vipers.....

(I know that I'm still waiting for the postman to show up)

But where are the up-dates???

Gemini1999 November 28th, 2006 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 1
Gemini.... thank you for opening the thread again.

I know we're all waiting to see more updates of the DeSanto Vipers.....

But where are the up-dates???

Actually, I'm waiting for the same thing - that's what I re-opened the thread for.....

Bryan

Viper 1 November 28th, 2006 11:01 PM

Ahhhh...Huhhhhh.

And Mike is not to be heard from.....????


Go figure.

BlueSquad2001 November 29th, 2006 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 1
Ahhhh...Huhhhhh.

And Mike is not to be heard from.....????


Go figure.

I'm just real busy. And in TERRIBLE pain. Have not slept for a few days.
But yes, you bet, there's gonna be lots of pics and build-up answers and progress with lighting as the next few days unfold. I'm getting ready to light one for Dilbertman, and that'll be cool for you all to follow and be part of. I'm working, but on codone and anti-biotics, with a dental appointment today, to fix the problem.
But, just in a haze, and have'nt thought about posting. I'm sorry Troy.
Mike

BlueSquad2001 November 29th, 2006 07:07 AM

By the way, I don't know if I said this, and I'm too spacey on pain-killers to search my past postings, but we got a new minolta with like 12x zoom and the pics'll be clear and much better.

Talk to you all soon.
Take care.:salute:

BlueSquad2001 November 29th, 2006 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini1999
Actually, I'm waiting for the same thing - that's what I re-opened the thread for.....

Bryan

I'm just so busy, just signed a new contract with an art representitive, and working on this stuff as well as being awake for days now because of pain, I just forget to check the boards. I'll be posting some new stuff soon.

And Troy, have you started your build-up yet? PICS PLEASE!;)

BlueSquad2001 November 29th, 2006 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 1
Ahhhh...Huhhhhh.

And Mike is not to be heard from.....????


Go figure.

Oh and since these pills have got me acting in a strange manner. Here ya go.:hack: :barf:

Viper 1 November 29th, 2006 11:48 PM

Well......

This is all well and good Mike. Thank you for your explanations and all....

Now, could you post a list of who's kits have been sent.....who's are still pending...

And the up-dates of pics on the build-ups

BlueSquad2001 November 30th, 2006 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 1
Well......

This is all well and good Mike. Thank you for your explanations and all....

Now, could you post a list of who's kits have been sent.....who's are still pending...

And the up-dates of pics on the build-ups

NO! And you're not going to be told again. You were clearly told and ordered by Brian "Gemini 1999" To speak NO LONGER ABOUT THIS, and I'm sorry but the consequences will fall on you only for breaking this rule. This thread is about building, and sharing of information about the model. NO ORDERS DISCUSSED !:mad:

Bryan, I have reminded him, and simply will not pay heed to warning.
Will p.m. you this a.m..
This person you should deal with privately, and without repercussions to the thread.

BlueSquad2001 November 30th, 2006 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper 1
Well......

This is all well and good Mike. Thank you for your explanations and all....

Now, could you post a list of who's kits have been sent.....who's are still pending...

And the up-dates of pics on the build-ups

Here you go, here's your answer. When weather permits, I'll be back in the shop working towards completion of the Lit-Viper model. And as for you not understanding the rules of the thread, I'm posting what Gemini "SO ORDERED" above when he re-opened the thread.
PAY ATTENTION! :no:

Okay.....

I've received a request from Mike to reopen the thread. He stated that he and Terri have updates, pics and other items of discussion that are relevant to the topic of the thread. I have one proviso - and this goes for both sides.....NO discussion of individual orders, complaints about orders, responses to complaints about orders, etc....

This topic thread is for discussing the devleopment of the items that Mike and Terri are producing. Unless you have something relevant in that vein of discussion, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. If you have questions that aren't relevant to the discussion at hand, such inquiries should be made either by PM or email. Oh, and a non-response to either does not mean you have permission to post about it in-thread either. As I said before, Colonial Fleets is not a commercial site and we do not want to get dragged into the middle of such a venture.

Any off topic posts will be deleted without discussion - if there is a continuing rash of posts that are off topic, I will have no other recourse but to close the thread permanently.

Now, play nice and stick to the rules of this thread....

Sincerely,

Gemini1999
Colonial Fleets Moderator

Gemini1999 November 30th, 2006 08:17 AM

Okay......that's enough of that!

Mike - I have one message for you. Leave the moderating of the discussion threads to the staff. When I said that I didn't want any off topic discussion, I meant that for everyone, not just people that have purchased products from you. I also stated that you were to use this thread to post updates and for people to discuss those updates, etc.

When I reopened the thread, you told me that you had updates - that was last weekend and I've yet to see anything significant in that regard, other than a post that said you were too busy to post updates.

I'm closing this thread until you have something significant to post - you will have to submit those updates through one of the Administrators - either Dawg or BST.

The staff will be reviewing this thread and how to proceed from this point on. We will contact you when we reach a decision. Basically, don't contact us, we'll contact you.

Sincerely,

Gemini1999
Colonial Fleets Moderator

BST November 30th, 2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
Here you go, here's your answer. When weather permits, I'll be back in the shop working towards completion of the Lit-Viper model. And as for you not understanding the rules of the thread, I'm posting what Gemini "SO ORDERED" above when he re-opened the thread.
PAY ATTENTION! :no:

Okay.....

I've received a request from Mike to reopen the thread. He stated that he and Terri have updates, pics and other items of discussion that are relevant to the topic of the thread. I have one proviso - and this goes for both sides.....NO discussion of individual orders, complaints about orders, responses to complaints about orders, etc....

This topic thread is for discussing the devleopment of the items that Mike and Terri are producing. Unless you have something relevant in that vein of discussion, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. If you have questions that aren't relevant to the discussion at hand, such inquiries should be made either by PM or email. Oh, and a non-response to either does not mean you have permission to post about it in-thread either. As I said before, Colonial Fleets is not a commercial site and we do not want to get dragged into the middle of such a venture.

Any off topic posts will be deleted without discussion - if there is a continuing rash of posts that are off topic, I will have no other recourse but to close the thread permanently.

Now, play nice and stick to the rules of this thread....

Sincerely,

Gemini1999
Colonial Fleets Moderator



Mike,

I will thank you to leave the moderating to the Moderators. Then, you can concentrate your energies on fulfilling your customer's orders.

Please communicate any and all order-related information to them via email.



To any of Mike and Terri's customers:

Please communicate any questions, etc via email. There will be no further conversation on this thread. Additionally, if any new threads are opened regarding this SAME subject, they will be immediately closed and the thread starter will face the real possibility of being banned from the forum.


*****************

The Staff has been discussing methods for 'facilitating' the merchandising aspect but, no decisions have been finalized. The scenario played out on this thread will form the basis for whatever our decision happens to be.

We'll keep you posted.



BST


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets