Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Starbuck December 14th, 2003 09:16 AM

Sorry to hear that emerita. :( I hope you're feeling better soon! :girl:

amberstar December 14th, 2003 01:09 PM

Em, I'm sorry to hear what happened. I hope you are feeling better soon! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Hey, I'll try my best to keep Senmut in line while you recover;)

Amber

SpyOne December 15th, 2003 04:36 AM

I'm in.

amberstar December 15th, 2003 02:52 PM

Hi spyone! Good to see you here, but the thread is still mine.

:sunshi:

Amber

emerita December 19th, 2003 04:30 PM

OK, I'm back. Had a crazy week and I am glad it is over. I am so looking forward to going to bed tonight because this is the first time in months I won't have to get out of bed at 4am and go to work on a Saturday. I am quitting that job. I think that Fate is trying to tell me that working one job is enough....and I am going to listen :salute:

amberstar December 19th, 2003 07:33 PM

Good to see you back Em!

Amber

emerita December 20th, 2003 06:33 AM

Thanks Amber, I will feel complete again when I get my car back...oh..look...the thread is mine :thumbsup:

Dawg December 20th, 2003 08:40 AM

Now it's mine.

Grrr. Grrrr.

:D

But now I have to go shopping.

:(

:salute:

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

BlueSquad2001 December 20th, 2003 08:46 AM

Nope:D It's mine and I'm still on the blue kool-aid!

amberstar December 20th, 2003 10:17 AM

Blue Squad, you may want to switch to one of these :

:colada: :maitai: :beer:

(I heard that blue koolaid is something else:cool: )

Amberstar

BlueSquad2001 December 20th, 2003 10:25 AM

I've got no portraits to do, just overnighted the last 3 and I'm still drinkin' grog in celebration that I now have time to paint the Galactica Warrior scenes that i've had on hold until I got those done! Female Warrior scenes, awesome stuff!:D And Amber, love the name, that's a nice name, and full of sex appeal!:love: But I'm still the last one even though I'm FRACKED! LOL! :beer: :blush:

emerita December 20th, 2003 10:52 AM

ouuuu show them to us when you are done.....* Em takes off with the thread....... http://www.smilies.okipages.com/s/ot.../outtahere.gif

BlueSquad2001 December 20th, 2003 11:57 AM

Hey Em!:D (stiffel grog burp!) I'd like to show all right now, the painting is in oil, and I've wanted to do this for years but never really got around to it until now. How do I send you the begining of this work that I'm doing so that you can post it here and in creativity as well? And it is just a begining of filling in large colors. So how to do this? (GULP!):beer: :duck:

BlueSquad2001 December 20th, 2003 11:58 AM

Oh, and (burp:beer: ) I have the thread again! LOL! Gottcha!:D

Muffit December 20th, 2003 03:28 PM

Hi BlueSquad! I'm sure if you send conundrum7g or warrior a private message (click on Members in the main navigation links to find 'em), they can tell you how to post your work. I'd love to see it too!

:muffit:

BlueSquad2001 December 20th, 2003 04:57 PM

Okay Muffit. Here goes contact with Conundrum. I'll get these posted in a few! Thanks. And again I'm last on this board!!LOL!:D

gunnerk19 December 20th, 2003 09:53 PM

Bwahahahahahaha! Ok, I'm in now...

Em, If'n you want to trade that Jeep in, I know a guy in the gamma quadrant that has a still flightworthy Mk I Viper for sale cheap... ;)

...And may the Force be with... Um, Live long and pro... No, that ain't it... Frack, hey, what's in this blue kool aid anyways? :beer: :beer: :blink:

Muffit December 20th, 2003 10:03 PM

LOL gunner! :)
:muffit:

Senmut December 21st, 2003 12:00 AM

I come in, dope everyone's ambrosia, and, while they are singing badly off-key Gemonese strip-tease songs, I steal the thread!!!!!
:cool: :colada: :beer: :beer:

gunnerk19 December 21st, 2003 07:48 AM

(singing VERY off key) "It's love, love ,loooooooove!" (probably sound better with a second mouth, too...) ;)