Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

kat April 1st, 2004 11:13 PM

Hi Rowan, I am now sorry i missed er, oh well. did you check out the ombudsman? I hope things work out with your courses.

~~~~~~~~~~it would have to be some offer for me to give up the thread :devil:

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 12:04 AM

hey kat got a huge list of things to tackle so I will be gone most of the day! but I'll be back in the evening and probably for a short spell in the morning.

TAG YOUR IT

Oh thank god the fleets are back!!!

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 04:21 AM

(Thomas opens the door and looks in. He turns around and calls out--)

OK, this is the place! Just back the dump truck up right to the door! You with the shovels! In there! (He points through the front door toward the family room. He looks around.) I don't remember that broken window. When did that happen? And what the HECK is all this gravel everywhere? (He turns back to the work crew) Back up a little more! OK, that's good! You guys over there, go in and get the people and carry them out to the van.

(This is much easier, Thomas thinks to himself, but I don't know if I can afford to do this every morning.)
:D

bsg1fan1975 April 2nd, 2004 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
(Thomas opens the door and looks in. He turns around and calls out--)

OK, this is the place! Just back the dump truck up right to the door! You with the shovels! In there! (He points through the front door toward the family room. He looks around.) I don't remember that broken window. When did that happen? And what the HECK is all this gravel everywhere? (He turns back to the work crew) Back up a little more! OK, that's good! You guys over there, go in and get the people and carry them out the van.

(This is much easier, Thomas thinks to himself, but I don't know if I can afford to do this every morning.)

*flattens him as she runs in to grab the thread!*

haha! success at last!

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 05:27 AM

Ah, ah, ah! Not so fast!
:)

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 06:12 AM

WHooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo bsg!!! Sorry Thomas but well a TRUCK?!!!
were not that bad! look not even any popcorn this time!!! ;) :D and it was Warhammerdriver who broke the window!!
the gravel well... we were going to fix the drive way...ya that's it....the drive way...

TAG YOUR IT!! ;) :D

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
WHooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo bsg!!! Sorry Thomas but well a TRUCK?!!!
were not that bad! look not even any popcorn this time!!! ;) :D and it was Warhammerdriver who broke the window!!
the gravel well... we were going to fix the drive way...ya that's it....the drive way...

I nearly had to rent a semi to haul it all! I can hardly wait for the weekend. . .
Quote:

TAG YOUR IT!! ;) :D
I wish you'd leave my "it" alone. I thought you were more refined and sophisticated (and grammatical) than that!

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
I nearly had to rent a semi to haul it all! I can hardly wait for the weekend. . .
I wish you'd leave my "it" alone. I thought you were more refined and sophisticated (and grammatical) than that!

I can be very sophisticated and refined but it depends on the company I keep... ;) :D
TAG!!!!! :D ;)

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 06:38 AM

Quote:

I can be very sophisticated and refined but it depends on the company I keep... ;) :D
TAG!!!!! :D ;)

:rolleyes:I'm not sure, but I think I've just been insulted. It's hard to tell, around here.

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 06:39 AM

hey you are a clever fellow aren't you!!! ;) :D

I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, ;) :D

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 06:41 AM

Quote:

hey you are a clever fellow aren't you!!! ;) :D

I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, I have the thread, ;) :D

:...:OK, now I'm sure.

Bombadil April 2nd, 2004 06:48 AM

What's that? Work? Can it wait?
Aw, come on, I can do it later. Can't I?
Oh, f-carb!

:rage:

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 06:49 AM

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Thomasbombadil!!! 2 for each cheek! ;) :D

just teasing you!!! ;)

but I still have the thread!!

Dawg April 2nd, 2004 07:20 AM

Not for long, lil sis!

POUNCE!!!!

Good morning!

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 07:30 AM

Hey no fair!!! big brother! :D ;)

TACKLE

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 07:36 AM

hey thomas didyou just get a pm from me a reply to the one you sent?

kitty April 2nd, 2004 08:03 AM

Hello everybody.

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 08:04 AM

Sorrell where the heck were you last night Thomasbombadil even mentioned it somewhere on this thread!

kitty April 2nd, 2004 08:06 AM

Quote:

Sorrell where the heck were you last night Thomasbombadil even mentioned it somewhere on this thread!

I ended down accident and emergency :cry:

Rowan April 2nd, 2004 08:08 AM

What?! you had an accident and were in the emergency room? are you ok now?
What happened?