Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread again. :D For awhile I thought I was the only one here.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

For a while, you WERE the only one here. But I'm back.
:D

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 11:29 AM

tee hee! I was beginning to wonder if I was gonna be all alone here today.

Muffit March 30th, 2004 11:32 AM

Muffit proudly raises a flag, with a picture of a segmented snake and the words,

"Don't Thread on Me!"

:D

warhammerdriver March 30th, 2004 11:38 AM

OK, I won't thread on you. But I will take it from ya!

holodoc2000 March 30th, 2004 11:39 AM

LOL!! Muffit!!! You a nut, but a loveable one! :D

kitty March 30th, 2004 11:41 AM

Quote:

let me pick at your stitches to get some of the thread. ;)

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 11:44 AM

Quote:

Or, as the preacher said, "I may be a nut, but I'm screwed on the right bolt!"
:halo:

bsg1fan1975 March 30th, 2004 01:05 PM

Bsg has not been catatonic at all today! I just been very busy. Oh btw, thanks for the thread and I'll see you all at "The restaurant at the end of the universe"

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
Bsg has not been catatonic at all today! I just been very busy. Oh btw, thanks for the thread and I'll see you all at "The restaurant at the end of the universe"

I'll see you there, but it will be I who has the thread, and the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters (recipe as follows):

Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V.
Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzine is lost).
Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle sweet and mystic.
Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.
Sprinkle Zamphuor.
Add an olive.
Drink ... but ... very carefully ...

bsg1fan1975 March 30th, 2004 01:13 PM

i'll just have the four pints and beer nuts! and the thread is again mine!

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 01:16 PM

You can have the pints: beer is icky, and you can have the nuts as well, I'm feeling generous (and trying to cut down on carbs). But the thread is mine.

bsg1fan1975 March 30th, 2004 01:18 PM

no its no yours its mine I tell you!

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 01:19 PM

What was that? I couldn't hear you. I think there might be a thread in my ear...

Rowan March 30th, 2004 01:19 PM

Well Muffit I'm having a terrible time trying to get through to fleets!!!
but I'm home now and contemplating a nap as I feel exhausted!! too many late nights in a row! ;) :D

But it's not stoping me from taking off with the thread, anybody got a problem with that??? :D

bsg1fan1975 March 30th, 2004 01:20 PM

I see you forgot the Babel fish while trying to avoid that Vogon who was reading poetry! I said "Its mine!"

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 01:23 PM

They call them dumb animals for a reason

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
We had this HUGE cat. Gigantic. And we had this tiny white mouse. One day the mouse got out and we figured, that's the end of that mouse!

So we looked and looked - found them at last...

The mouse had the huge cat trapped in the corner of my parent's bedroom, trembling with fear... :D

:muffit:

Long ago I had a little white(ish) Pekingese. She would often stand on her hind legs and peer over the top of the lower storm door panel and bark at things.

One day she was going positively berserk at something, so I went to look, and there was a tiny white kitten on our front porch.

I think to myself, "In a worst case, I'm sure the kitten can outrun the dog, so let's see what happens." and I open the door. The dog plops onto the porch, and stands still. The kitten gives her a look that says, "What are you? Are you my mother?" The dog glares, but does nothing.

So I grab each animal by the scruff of the neck and attempt to pull them closer and make introductions. The dog starts backpedaling furiously with all four feet! "You miserable fraud!" I think. Just like the Cowardly Lion: "Lemme at 'im! Lemme at 'im! No, no, wait, I didn't really mean it!!"
:)

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Well Muffit I'm having a terrible time trying to get through to fleets!!!
;) :D

Me, too. Seems to be something wrong with CF off and on today.

Quote:

But it's not stoping me from taking off with the thread, anybody got a problem with that??? :D
Yes.
~~~~~

unowhoandwhy March 30th, 2004 01:45 PM

Thanks for the thread Thomas.

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Thanks for the thread Thomas.

This ~~~~~~?:D

Bombadil March 30th, 2004 02:54 PM

Whoa, we're back. Seems there's been some trouble with the board today. I e-mailed Thomas7g to ask about it, but I figure if it is/was something widespread he might as well post a message somewhere on a public thread.
:salute:
P.S. If it doesn't stay better, we can all send him a threadening letter.