Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan August 30th, 2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onepath
righty ho ill call an ambulance for you now then

LOL maybe someone should today is not my day! I went to get something on the side of the house and did not see that Chris (my bf) had precariously placed an old rusty bike up high and unfortunately while I was bending over it fell on top of my back from about 4 feet up so OW! :/:

onepath August 30th, 2004 03:11 PM

nee naah nee naah, its bed rest for u then

Muffit August 30th, 2004 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
LOL maybe someone should today is not my day! I went to get something on the side of the house and did not see that Chris (my bf) had precariously placed an old rusty bike up high and unfortunately while I was bending over it fell on top of my back from about 4 feet up so OW! :/:

This really isn't your day Rowan! (((((((((( Rowan's heart :heart: ))))))))))

repcisg August 30th, 2004 03:20 PM

Rowan my friend :heart: you really need to take the day off, rain or no. At the rate things are going you won't be with us much longer :cry: . So PLEASE stay indoors for the rest of the day.

Don't even think of going near the stove, let Chris do the cooking. :wtf:

Oh, and these are for you

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Get well soon mt friend. :salute:

onepath August 30th, 2004 03:37 PM

ok dr one will nurse the thread

Archangel August 30th, 2004 05:16 PM

My thread

And Rowan, please be careful. Repcisg may have a point ;)

:rose:

Muffit August 30th, 2004 05:19 PM

Muffit grabs the thread from Archangel...

Archangel August 30th, 2004 05:30 PM

But the Winged One snatches it back :D

Rowan August 30th, 2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
But the Winged One snatches it back :D

and it would appear flys off with it?!:wtf:

Archangel August 30th, 2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

and it would appear flys off with it?!:wtf:

How can he? He was plucked last week, remember? :D

Rowan August 30th, 2004 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archangel
How can he? He was plucked last week, remember? :D

My poor Angel! that is right you were! ;) :D but I guess I figured you were tight with the big guy so *wink* * wink* you would magically get new wings :D

julix August 30th, 2004 07:13 PM

Hi all in for a little threaddin...

holodoc2000 August 30th, 2004 07:43 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thead now. :D

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

braxiss August 30th, 2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Hey no problem :D been through it soooo many times never had anything bad happen the kitten usually seems oblivious to the older cats distress they can be little brats that way!

My favourite thing about introducing a kitten to an older cat is after things have settled down you will rediscover your older cat! She will start to act like a kitten again it's the most remarkable thing! Suddenly they are full of energy and playing with the kitten and it's like your old cat is reliving their youth so nice to see!

i can't wait for that. the old girl is acting a little better today, but there is still a long way to go

Rowan August 30th, 2004 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by repcisg
Rowan my friend :heart: you really need to take the day off, rain or no. At the rate things are going you won't be with us much longer :cry: . So PLEASE stay indoors for the rest of the day.

Don't even think of going near the stove, let Chris do the cooking. :wtf:

Oh, and these are for you

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Get well soon mt friend. :salute:

Wow Rep you are too sweet! thank you yes I have decided no more activites outside today just to be on the safe side. :D Chris is not around for the next week and he does usually make me supper because I do tend to burn myself a lot! ;) :D
Thank you for the roses a whole dozen! :D ;)

The 14th Colony August 30th, 2004 08:41 PM

Quote:

Hello folks tried to do some work on the creek took a nice spill scraped all the skin off the inside of my left wrist so now it's burning like crap! So I'm back inside for a bit to lick my wounds so to speak!

Owwwweeeee! Yowwsa! :eek:

Muffit August 30th, 2004 10:14 PM

Quote:

Hello folks tried to do some work on the creek took a nice spill scraped all the skin off the inside of my left wrist so now it's burning like crap! So I'm back inside for a bit to lick my wounds so to speak!

Hmm... I'm gonna go out on a limb here...
Can't ya get your boyfriend to lick your wounds? :naughty:

Can't believe I said that! :duck:

Rowan August 30th, 2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
Hmm... I'm gonna go out on a limb here...
Can't ya get your boyfriend to lick your wounds? :naughty:

Can't believe I said that! :duck:

LOL! Muffit! Whoo hooo she's getting naughty! Me likes!;) :D I suppose he would if I asked ;) but he's out of town for the next week so no luck there! :D

Rowan August 30th, 2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
i can't wait for that. the old girl is acting a little better today, but there is still a long way to go

It will take a few weeks for the dust to settle but it will be fine I'm sure hang in there Braxiss!:thumbsup:

Archangel August 30th, 2004 10:27 PM

Muff Daggy getting frisky??? :wtf:

Cooooool!!!!! :D :duck: