Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

kitty May 12th, 2004 07:22 AM

Kitty chases after Justin, jumps on his back, throwing him down, and grabs the thread back.

JustinB May 12th, 2004 07:41 AM

PLaces Kitty up to wall and frisks her to get thread

kitty May 12th, 2004 07:43 AM

Kitty jumps and runs away with the thread again

JustinB May 12th, 2004 07:48 AM

Not before I grab your leg, trip you over and grab the dropped thread

kitty May 12th, 2004 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinB
Not before I grab your leg, trip you over and grab the dropped thread

That was no way to treat a lady.

Kitty playfully slaps Justin, and scarpers with the thread. :D

JustinB May 12th, 2004 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
That was no way to treat a lady.

Kitty playfully slaps Justin, and scarpers with the thread. :D

After rubbing his face, Justin chases Kitty till he gets possession of the thread.

kitty May 12th, 2004 08:22 AM

Lucky for Kitty, that she is fit.

I hope Justin has alot of stamina, as its going to be a long chase! ;)

JustinB May 12th, 2004 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Kitty chases after Justin, jumps on his back, throwing him down, and grabs the thread back.

Kitty is getting brazen in her efforts. To bad Justin Bumps Kitty over and gets the thread....

ernie90125 May 12th, 2004 08:32 AM

but Ernie90125 appears from no where, and as you two squabble, he calmly picks up the thread, tips he cap, and strolls out of the door....

kitty May 12th, 2004 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinB
Kitty is getting brazen in her efforts. To bad Justin Bumps Kitty over and gets the thread....

Just as well Kitty let Justin take the decoy thread.

Kitty gets up and dusts herself off, these Ozzy men do seem to like to play rough! ;)
Two can play that game!

JustinB May 12th, 2004 08:40 AM

Faster than a lizard drinking, Justin ties up ernie and Kitty to make sure he can keep the real thread.

ernie90125 May 12th, 2004 08:41 AM

If Ernie and Kitty are tied up together, I have no objection to Justin taking the thread !!!!!

kitty May 12th, 2004 08:42 AM

Kitty and Ernie struggle together to undo their bonds.
Free at last!
Kitty pulls out her supersoaker and hunts for Justin.

JustinB May 12th, 2004 08:44 AM

Grabbing his own supersoaker, Justin waits for Ernie or Kitty to show themselves

kitty May 12th, 2004 08:47 AM

Kitty sneaks up on Justin and blasts the thread out of Justins hand.
Kitty laughs at Justin standing there dripping, and scoots off with the thread.

JustinB May 12th, 2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Kitty sneaks up on Justin and blasts the thread out of Justins hand.
Kitty laughs at Justin standing there dripping, and scoots off with the thread.

After drying self off, Justin gets a bucket of water. When Kitty's back is turned He strikes and soaks Kitty thorugh causing thread to drop.

kitty May 12th, 2004 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinB
After drying self off, Justin gets a bucket of water. When Kitty's back is turned He strikes and soaks Kitty thorugh causing thread to drop.

Kitty does not worry about drying off first and hunts poor Justin down.
Kitty wants that thread. :devil:

JustinB May 12th, 2004 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Kitty does not worry about drying off first and hunts poor Justin down.
Kitty wants that thread. :devil:

Grabs Kitty by arm and places against wall.

Pat Pat pat Pat

Justin Frisks Kitty thoroughly to mahe sure he has the real thread.

kitty May 12th, 2004 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinB
Grabs Kitty by arm and places against wall.

Pat Pat pat Pat

Justin Frisks Kitty thoroughly to mahe sure he has the real thread.

Kitty giggles,

Justin will never find it. :duck:

JustinB May 12th, 2004 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Kitty giggles,

Justin will never find it. :duck:

Justin frisks Kitty more carefully. Just where do I have to frisk to find it. ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets