Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Flamingo Girl January 13th, 2003 08:42 PM

LOL!

I must pass that on to my elf-lusting friends.

emerita January 14th, 2003 08:06 AM

Actually I think it is the other way around.........has to do with the whole Chapa'ai thing....Or at least that is what Dr. Jackson says..:D

jewels January 14th, 2003 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Warrior
*ahem* Elves are Vulcan wanna-bees.
Elves are much, much older, it is more likely that both Vulcans and Romulans are elf "wanna-bees". Elves are still way cooler. And they have emotions at least!

emerita January 14th, 2003 12:36 PM

That is what I think...many many eons ago Elves were taken through the Stargate by the Gou'ald and found that they could not be used as hosts nor were they able to enslave them........so they set out on a journey to find their own....hmmmm...I feel a script coming on........

repcisg January 14th, 2003 01:35 PM

Star gates were built by Elves to transport large heards of Gerbals from one planet to another.

emerita January 14th, 2003 01:50 PM

Em smiles sweetly at repcisg, kisses him on his forehead and pushes him out and locks the door.........gerbals....*sigh*...http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/ups/dvx_rune/smooch.gif

thomas7g January 14th, 2003 07:15 PM

I dunno... I think the new ears look a lot softer and you want to run your fingesrs along its silken edges and gently play with the tips!

Flamingo Girl January 14th, 2003 08:37 PM

Thomas, you're turning me on.

emerita January 14th, 2003 08:55 PM

I guess he is one of the few that know about the ears........... Em pushes Warrior out the door with repcisg and locks the door, then she and Flamingo Girl, turn their attention to the one that understands the ear thing......:naughty:

Flamingo Girl January 14th, 2003 09:53 PM

So Thomas, how pointy are YOUR ears?

emerita January 15th, 2003 07:26 AM

Yeah....how pointy..........uh...how good are you with arrow and bow?.......Hmmmmm??

emerita January 15th, 2003 07:29 AM

Looks like FG get some points.....aren't we getting points for over 5 hours?? or did I read that wrong......She was here for 8 hours, alone.... AHHHHH!!!! How did I let that happen....Em...you're slipping........

jewels January 15th, 2003 08:06 AM

Jewels wanders in, after jimmying the lock. Repcisg and Warrior looked so downhearted, something about Vulcans and Tribbles. Hope someone put the Tribbles out the airlock before they tripled.

And elves are much older than Vulcans: Thousands of years of history plus they live longer. :D
.....hmm, might not want to stay too long if Thomas shows: seems Em and FG have some, er, "unfinished business" with him:naughty:

emerita January 15th, 2003 08:12 AM

Well, we are trying...LOL.... but only if he is a true Elf....otherwise, I want Legolas....that man sure has a way with his arrows..:naughty:
You know that a bunch of reniassance folk, meet over in the park across the street from my house every Sunday. They are big LOTR fans.....hmmmm, maybe I'll make me an outfit and go find me an Elf......wooha!

Flamingo Girl January 15th, 2003 09:34 AM

Oh my...

emerita January 15th, 2003 09:37 AM

:confused:

Flamingo Girl January 15th, 2003 09:51 AM

You know, now that I've thought about it a little bit, Thomas doesn't HAVE to be a true elf...

repcisg January 15th, 2003 12:40 PM

repcisg reaches into his pocket and pulls out a Gerbal, then while stroking it gently he says, "Sorry dude, I tried."

thomas7g January 15th, 2003 05:24 PM

I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!

I just kicked you cause your butt was there! :D

Oh girls....I'm overwhelmed!!!!!!

*gives everyone lots of kisses*

:hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey:
:hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey: :hershey:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
:drool:

Flamingo Girl January 15th, 2003 07:17 PM

*snuggles up to Warrior*

Hi Honey.