Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

The 14th Colony January 12th, 2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The 14th Colony
I am here my dear. Now have a drink on me, and kindly hand over my thread. We can share it, but it shall be mine last.

Now enjoy these while I use the diversion to steal the tail end of the thread I declare mine!
:colada: :colada: :oreo: :oreo: :hershey: :cookie: :maitai: :colada:

Oh, and to you from me...:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

DarkJedi January 12th, 2004 10:42 PM

Alas, you are very tempting. ;)
And I will have a drink on you ;) :laugh: just promise to lie still this time. ;)

And I am glad you want to share. lol

Ahem... mine! :heart: :rose:

holodoc2000 January 12th, 2004 10:53 PM

tee hee!

Mine again! At least until someone takes it from me again. :P

:duck: :duck: :duck:

DarkJedi January 12th, 2004 11:05 PM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MINE!

holodoc2000 January 12th, 2004 11:07 PM

tee hee!

Mine! At least for the last time tonight. :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DarkJedi January 12th, 2004 11:08 PM

MINE!

The 14th Colony January 12th, 2004 11:19 PM

MIne, but you can take it from me if you're gentle. I have to log off pronto so my anti0virus program can fix the infected files in my system, as it is a nasty group of viruses I have. Night all.

DarkJedi January 12th, 2004 11:22 PM

Oh I promise to be gentle! ;)

Night. I am heading off soon. Work calls early. *eek*

The 14th Colony January 13th, 2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DarkJedi
Oh I promise to be gentle! ;)

Night. I am heading off soon. Work calls early. *eek*

No worries about the gently. There is the padded floor after all. :naughty:

Last,
Last,
last,
and last.

DarkJedi January 13th, 2004 12:27 AM

I'm afraid I am heading to bed now. :( Maybe my bouncing guys will cheer me up.... *sigh* :cry: :cry:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

*sigh* nope they aren't helping. :cry: :cry: *sniffle* Guess its just one of those days that you feel blue.

'nite.

The 14th Colony January 13th, 2004 12:29 AM

^ Blue indicates coldness, and what would you expect when you go to bed alone? Let me tuck you in and tell you a bed time story. ;)

BTW, I'm last!!!!

DarkJedi January 13th, 2004 12:34 AM

Coldness? hhmmm guess I need to get warm. ;) Sure you can tuck me in... but I want a long bed time story. ;) *giggle*

and I am last now but I surrender to you 14th Colony. Keep the thread company till I return tomorrow night. ;)

*hugs* and :kiss: ;)

The 14th Colony January 13th, 2004 12:38 AM

Um...

The 14th Colony January 13th, 2004 12:39 AM

Yes, the story shall be long and thrilling.

I shall take your hugs and kisses with me in my dreams as I leave this thread myself to go to my sleep as well. Take care my dark mistress!

Uh oh, the smiliew box doesn't open any further for me, so I can't get to the more romantic smilies. At least you can have another :rose:

14th the first, and in this thread, the last.

Starbuck January 13th, 2004 05:58 AM

Mine again, for the moment! :laugh: :girl: :choco:

holodoc2000 January 13th, 2004 11:13 AM

tee hee!

Mine again for a little while at least. :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Starbuck January 13th, 2004 07:41 PM

:D :girl: :choco:

holodoc2000 January 13th, 2004 07:44 PM

tee hee! Was surprised I held this thread as long as I did today. :) Wonder how long it will take now for someone else to snag it.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BlueSquad2001 January 13th, 2004 07:58 PM

Right here baby! My HoloDoc! How are you?:D And mine!

BlueSquad2001 January 13th, 2004 07:59 PM

Thethread that is!:devil: