Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

amberstar April 8th, 2004 09:27 PM

Amber grabs the thread one last time. I'm off to bed too........

holodoc2000 April 8th, 2004 09:35 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching once more. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

thomas7g April 8th, 2004 09:44 PM

tommy steals!

Tommy sorry... its these sticky fingers...bad hand! Bad hand!

holodoc2000 April 8th, 2004 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas7g
tommy steals!

Tommy sorry... its these sticky fingers...bad hand! Bad hand!

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya tommy! :D

*hits tommy with pillow* :duck:

Rowan April 8th, 2004 10:13 PM

Hello just came back to say good by...for now...ER is on must watch!!:D ;)

thomas7g April 8th, 2004 10:23 PM

Bad girl! Take her thread away! ;)

*hits holodoc back*:bounce:

Would you believe I have 4 pillows? My old pillow which I had for a looong time started to get too "smashed" and I ended up doing a goldilocks until I could find the right pillow. :)

holodoc2000 April 8th, 2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Would you believe I have 4 pillows? My old pillow which I had for a looong time started to get too "smashed" and I ended up doing a goldilocks until I could find the right pillow. :)

tee hee! I'm snatching thread back from ha tommy! :D

*hits tommy with pillow again* :duck:

thomas7g April 8th, 2004 10:31 PM

LOL

*throws pillow number 4 at holo*

:D

kat April 8th, 2004 10:35 PM

:colada: :colada: :colada: :maitai: :maitai: :corona:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

holodoc2000 April 8th, 2004 10:46 PM

Quote:

LOL

*throws pillow number 4 at holo*

:D

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

You sould know by now thomas that I gots to pick on ya some since I haven't seen ya post anything here in a while. :)

*hits thomas' backside with pillow* :duck:

thomas7g April 8th, 2004 10:55 PM

I'm sorry.

Tommy was a bit down for a bit. Life and Forums were a bit hard. But feeling better now. :)

*pillowchuck*

holodoc2000 April 8th, 2004 10:59 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry.

Tommy was a bit down for a bit. Life and Forums were a bit hard. But feeling better now. :)

*pillowchuck*

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You should know by now all ya gotta do is come by this thread for a few good laughs thomas.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:duck: *hits thomas again with pillow* :duck:

Rowan April 8th, 2004 11:00 PM

Quote:

Only 4 pillows ? I have twice that many ;)

holodoc2000 April 8th, 2004 11:03 PM

tee hee! I have just 2 pillows on my bed, but I do have access to the other pillows in the other 5 bedrooms in the house. Along with the throw pillows from the 3 couches we have as well.

Rowan April 8th, 2004 11:06 PM

Well I have my bed from my old apartment set up in the room where this computer is and I have 4 pillows there, then there is Chris' bed from his old apartment and there are 4 pillows there, then there is the bed in the camper and there are 2 pillows there. So I'm ready

PILLOW FIGHT!!!:D ;)

holodoc2000 April 8th, 2004 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Well I have my bed from my old apartment set up in the room where this computer is and I have 4 pillows there, then there is Chris' bed from his old apartment and there are 4 pillows there, then there is the bed in the camper and there are 2 pillows there. So I'm ready

PILLOW FIGHT!!!:D ;)

tee hee! I'm figure I have somewhere around 15 pillows that I can get easy access to right now. :D

So I am definately read for a

Pillow Fight!!!

Rowan April 8th, 2004 11:20 PM

ok sounds good I totally forgot I have another 20 decorative pillows in the living room! so your on!
Rowan throws several pillows at holodoc, one narrowly misses her head! look out holodoc she cries throwing a few more and successfully driving holodoc away from the thread which Rowan promptly scoops up...whooooo hoooooo;) :D

kitty April 9th, 2004 01:13 AM

Kitty comes in to find ten ton of feathers and pillows strewn all over the floor. She thinks that she can not leave them alone for a few hours!
One for making the best, she finds a nice pile of intact pillows, grabs the thread and snuggles down. :)

Rowan April 9th, 2004 01:39 AM

Thomasbombadil is going to have a fit when he sees this mess we are in for it...maybe I might get a thwack out of it:naughty:

kitty April 9th, 2004 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Thomasbombadil is going to have a fit when he sees this mess we are in for it...maybe I might get a thwack out of it:naughty:

Well you might get lucky :naughty:
If that fails, I can always thwack you later!