Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 11:31 AM

tee hee! Hey Rowan... maybe we should attempt a kidnapping of Dawg from his work place. :duck:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
I'm sorry you have to work!:( but it is hump day today that should cheer you up:D ;)

If this weren't a family forum I would have been terriibly confused ;) as to your meaning Rowan!

Just for that, I will have to take the thread back from you.

:D

kitty April 7th, 2004 11:36 AM

Kitty comes in jumps up onto uno's lap for a play with the thread

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 11:41 AM

Nice kitty, did you enjoy your fish and mice?

Muffit April 7th, 2004 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Thanks Muffit!

UWW, Rev King is truly one of my most beloved heroes. It is so wonderful you quoted him. When we lost him, the world lost part of its heart.

The positive thing is, his efforts were not in vain. Because of people like him, Americans have begun to realize what the Constitution truly meant. We still have a very long ways to go, but the fact that we are moving toward his dream, is a very good thing.

Affectionately,
Muffit
:muffit:

warhammerdriver April 7th, 2004 11:45 AM

While uno is bidding for the kitties' affection, WHD walks out with the thread.

Rowan April 7th, 2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

If this weren't a family forum I would have been terriibly confused ;) as to your meaning Rowan!

Just for that, I will have to take the thread back from you.

:D

let me explain Wednesdays are hump days they are half way through the week after that your heading down towards thursday and friday and then it's the weekend again so wednesday is the hump.:D ;)

Rowan April 7th, 2004 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! Hey Rowan... maybe we should attempt a kidnapping of Dawg from his work place. :duck:

I'd love to kidnap Dawg but that would probably be breaking laws and unowhandwhy would get the cops on us and Dawg has friends that could prosecute us so I don't know if that is a good idea!:D ;)

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
UWW, Rev King is truly one of my most beloved heroes. It is so wonderful you quoted him. When we lost him, the world lost part of its heart.

I was privileged to be guided through the section of Atlanta where MLK lived by someone who knows the King family well. He took us around the neighborhood and we saw the church and MLK's memorial. It was awe-inspiring (and tear-inducing).

Now, if only someone could get my ignorant, racist boss to listen to some of MLK's words. He is a great guy in every other respect, but he is so intolerant of people who are not white men. I have a feeling that if he lived in the South he would probably have a sheet with a hood hidden somewhere in his closet. It is amazing to me (and sad and sickening) that a well-educated man in his 30's can be so unbelievably ignorant and hateful.

I would truly enjoy working for him if he would just learn to be more tolerant. Or even if he would abide by my repeated requests to not spout vile, racist sentiments in my presence. But, alas, it is not to be. I just tune him out and remind myself that he is the minority and most people are not like that at all.

unowhoandwhy steps down off her soapbox (again) and takes the thread with her as she exits stage left.

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 11:58 AM

Muffit! About time you showed back up. :D

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 11:58 AM

Quote:

let me explain Wednesdays are hump days they are half way through the week...

I guess you missed my ;) so here it is again: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Or were you ;) ing also?

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

I'd love to kidnap Dawg but that would probably be breaking laws and unowhandwhy would get the cops on us and Dawg has friends that could prosecute us so I don't know if that is a good idea!:D ;)

tee hee! We would just be kidnapping him temporarily. :duck: Besides it to nice of a day for Dawg to be stuck inside at work. :)

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! We would just be kidnapping him temporarily. :duck: Besides it to nice of a day for Dawg to be stuck inside at work. :)

What the Police don't know won't hurt you. Here, let me take my contacts out for a few minutes... ;) :D

Sorry Dawg! :duck:

kitty April 7th, 2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

Nice kitty, did you enjoy your fish and mice?

Kitty really enjoyed her trip, the fishes were nice :thumbsup:

unowhoandwhy April 7th, 2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Kitty really enjoyed her trip, the fishes were nice :thumbsup:

I have to ask: Did you use that machine gun slung over your shoulder to shoot fish in a barrel? :duck:

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 12:19 PM

Quote:

What the Police don't know won't hurt you. Here, let me take my contacts out for a few minutes... ;) :D

Sorry Dawg! :duck:

tee hee! I think we just got the all clear Rowan on getting to kidnapp Dawg for a little while. ;)

kitty April 7th, 2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

I have to ask: Did you use that machine gun slung over your shoulder to shoot fish in a barrel? :duck:

What would make you think that kitty would do such a thing?
She used the harpoon attachment! ;)
She then felt it took too long, killing them individually, so she switched back to the machine gun :D

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 12:29 PM

I am sooooo bummed that the kitty abandoned me!

holodoc2000 April 7th, 2004 12:31 PM

Uh Oh! I think kitty is in trouble. :duck:

bsg1fan1975 April 7th, 2004 12:33 PM

not kitty isn't in trouble but bsg is sad her little friend left her side I had some new fun toys for her!