Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

unowhoandwhy March 24th, 2004 01:37 PM

I'm off to get my hair cut, you guys can have your thread back! But only till tomorrow, when I return (perfectly coiffed) to the fray!

And here's to 200 posts, only 4,000 more to beat shiningstar!

Bombadil March 24th, 2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
EVIL thomasbombadil !!!;) :D
who doesn't read his pm's:/: ;) :D

OK, so LADY ROWAN messed up, but GENTLEMAN TOM is the one who's in trouble because of it. Ah, that's a little more like normal. I feel better now.
:D

Rowan March 24th, 2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
OK, so LADY ROWAN messed up, but GENTLEMAN TOM is the one who's in trouble because of it. Ah, that's a little more like normal. I feel better now.

you lost me! :confused: :) how did I mess up? and how are you in trouble? because you haven't read the private messages I sent you?:confused: I'm confused!:D

Muffit March 24th, 2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

That's called being 360 degrees off course. Just to clear things up for your sweet little brain!! Glad to be of service, ma'am!

:salute:

360 degrees off course? LOL!!! :D
:muffit:

Bombadil March 24th, 2004 01:59 PM

Quote:

you lost me! :confused: :) how did I mess up? and how are you in trouble? because you haven't read the private messages I sent you?:confused: I'm confused!:D

Oh, THAT pm. Getting it now. . .

Rowan March 24th, 2004 02:03 PM

what pm are you talking about? see this is why I hate abreviations it leads to misunderstanding and confusion!!!:D ;)

that's all we have in nursing and it drives me nuts!!!:P:

Bombadil March 24th, 2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

what pm are you talking about? see this is why I hate abreviations it leads to misunderstanding and confusion!!!

Yeah, me too. When you said "EVIL Tom! Who doesn't read his pm's" I thought "PMS? What's PMS got to do with this?"
Now for all the LURKERS who are reading this WITHOUT GETTING IN THE WATER (you should jump in, the water's fine!!!) a PM is a private message. Which I hardly ever use, so I forgot about them. (And I answered Rowan's.)
I'm going to the Thwacking thread now. I'll just stand around for a while. I'm sure somebody will know what to do.

:cry:

holodoc2000 March 24th, 2004 02:12 PM

ROFLMAO!!! Definately getting more interesting by the moment here. :D Wonder what will be happening next here in our little world here on this thread. :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 24th, 2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Yeah, me too. When you said "EVIL Tom! Who doesn't read his pm's" I thought "PMS? What's PMS got to do with this?"
Now for all the LURKERS who are reading this WITHOUT GETTING IN THE WATER (you should jump in, the water's fine!!!) a PM is a private message. Which I hardly ever use, so I forgot about them. (And I answered yours.)
I'm going to the Thwacking thread now. I'll just stand around for a while. I'm sure somebody will know what to do.

:cry:

Oh Thomas she says with a purr I know what to do....;)

holodoc2000 March 24th, 2004 02:15 PM

LOL! Where is this thwacking thread you two are talking about Rowan?

Rowan March 24th, 2004 02:17 PM

it's in the rejuvination center , galactica cafe or you can just select the New Posts at the top of your screen since it's been a busy thread today;)

Thomasbomadil needs to KEEP checking his PM's!!!;) :D

Muffit March 24th, 2004 02:20 PM

Quote:

what pm are you talking about? see this is why I hate abreviations it leads to misunderstanding and confusion!!!:D ;)

that's all we have in nursing and it drives me nuts!!!:P:

Hah! You think acronyms are crazy in nursing (DNR, etc), you should try programming! I was sent a tutorial once, and the whole dadblasted thing was unreadable!!!

"Download IBCWOMT and DCOM your CRUD with the PLIM utility, making sure you DEPUFF your SPLIM and mask your IDE's KLWK with SNUPT. After that, you simply REGEDIT your SHELLEX doohickeys and FLAMBOOZLE your KABUUTS with BLEX. The BBC can KRON your KYAs with ZIP machinations, but only if your ICOM interface finagles your NAACP. But if your ISP's DNS settings do not allow DMCP, why, you've gotta got into NT4's CP and reinstall both TCP/IP and EEUU's INS! And then....................."

Anywho, you get the idea! It was SO BAD, it took me hours just to understand the first sentence!!!

Lol! Crazy world huh??????????????
:muffit: :D

holodoc2000 March 24th, 2004 02:21 PM

tee hee! I'll check it out then. :D

*throws a few snowballs at thomas* ;) maybe that will wake him up for ya Rowan. ;)

Bombadil March 24th, 2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Oh Thomas she says with a purr I know what to do....;)

Oooo, she did, too. Oooooooo.
:nervous:

holodoc2000 March 24th, 2004 02:28 PM

tee hee! Rowan keeping ya on your toes I see Thomasbombadil. :D

Rowan... let me know if ya need to borrow any items out of special stash I keep handy. :D

Rowan March 24th, 2004 02:33 PM

Thanks holodoc my personal collection is rather extensive but I've been asked to umm how shall I say this ...keep it more pg rated.... so I'm trying to be a good girl for my brothers sake, they can't keep bailing me out of my own messess!:D ;)

Bombadil March 24th, 2004 02:33 PM

I hafta go do some pushups now. I'll be a couple of hours. Oooooooooo.
:erk:

Rowan March 24th, 2004 02:40 PM

that's a heck of a lot of push ups...

Mr. Bombadil? I believe that not only do you not read your Private Messages but you do not thouroughly read these posts either!!!;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :laugh:

holodoc2000 March 24th, 2004 02:40 PM

tee hee! One can have all sorts of fun with a stash of water guns Rowan. :D Other items I won't mention here will need a whole new thread alone for it. ;)

Rowan March 24th, 2004 02:41 PM

yes well if you read further back in the thwack thread you wil see we do have a thread for it!!!;) :D