Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

emerita February 7th, 2003 08:55 AM

Em looks in and finds it empty....she sits down and drinks a cup of green tea she brought over from the cafe....

repcisg February 7th, 2003 09:12 AM

repcisg pokes his head in the door, "Hi Em, thought I heard the klink of a tee cup."

Flamingo Girl February 7th, 2003 08:03 PM

I need something a little stronger than tea....

ouch

emerita February 8th, 2003 07:03 AM

Sit and join me repcisg...the tea is good....
Ouuu....FG....what is wrong.....bad week??

Flamingo Girl February 8th, 2003 11:19 AM

I mentioned in the cafe thread, I pulled a muscle.

I have the day off, a thermos full of hot cocoa next to me, enough clean clothing to last the week, and a 8 hour movie in the DVD player, so I can just sit here for awhile. Sitting is good.

thomas7g February 8th, 2003 12:33 PM

"how come I must knooow...the direction of beeelieeving...."

repcisg February 8th, 2003 02:15 PM

Hi Em, it's been a very long week and a nice cup of tea sounds great.

Mind if I sit back and stay awhile.

emerita February 8th, 2003 02:57 PM

Not at all ,as a matter of fact I'm up for watching FG's movie.......uh... what are we watching, FG......

Thomas.......??????? huh ????????

Flamingo Girl February 8th, 2003 04:02 PM

The 10th Kingdom.

It was a miniseries, it ran a couple years ago. My sister sold it to me when she needed some money.

February 9th, 2003 04:55 AM

I"m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Just been a bit busy lately in the "real world"

emerita February 9th, 2003 07:34 AM

Yes BSG!!... I read your other post....He better be good to you or he'll have some mighty vicious Warriors on his butt...OK..girls...fire up those vipers......:D :D

emerita February 9th, 2003 07:36 AM

The Tenth Kingdom....I've heard of that but don't think I've seen it......ouuu, let's watch it...I'll get the snacks!

thomas7g February 9th, 2003 10:42 AM

sorry... just watching tv... :nervous:

February 9th, 2003 02:28 PM

he is good to me Em

Flamingo Girl February 9th, 2003 05:31 PM

It's kind of neat, it tosses a young woman and her father from New York into a world where fairy tales are real, and sends them on a journey to save the 9 fairy tale kingdoms from an evil witch.

I don't watch it very often, because, well, it's 8 hours long, but I love it.

Flamingo Girl February 9th, 2003 06:25 PM

And Merlin, shown a year or two before, with Sam Neil as Merlin. The DVD is so much better than the VHS as it has more footage.

February 10th, 2003 04:57 AM

I watched Merlin when it first came on and haven't bought the movie yet. It was absolutely great!

emerita February 10th, 2003 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Flamingo Girl
It's kind of neat, it tosses a young woman and her father from New York into a world where fairy tales are real, and sends them on a journey to save the 9 fairy tale kingdoms from an evil witch.

I don't watch it very often, because, well, it's 8 hours long, but I love it.

OHHHH....I think I have seen that one...Is it where they get to it from underneath the kitchen sink?:......uh.......I think it was the kitchen sink....

emerita February 10th, 2003 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bsg1fan1975
he is good to me Em
And that is the most important thing........

Flamingo Girl February 10th, 2003 07:15 PM

No, no kitchen sink involved.

The evil witch turns Prince Charming into a dog, and tries to have him killed, but he escapes by running through a magic mirror that transports him to Central Park.

And I loved Merlin, it was the first time I'd seen the story told from his point of view. And I always love Martin Short.