Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

emerita January 11th, 2003 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jewels
OK, that was a strange one...
and I thought I had a wierd trip through the grocery store produce section: anything remotely round or apple-like was “ap-ple, ap-ple” according to my little one. Peppers, oranges, apples, tomatoes. Last week all round things including peas were "ball".

hey jewels. .....Wait til he starts saying yes...or has he started that yet......I used to ask my kids off the wall stuff and they would always answer yes....*sigh*...I guess you had to be there....lol:uhdrop:

Flamingo Girl January 11th, 2003 08:11 PM

Funny, I always thought it was "no".

thomas7g January 12th, 2003 04:43 AM

thread.........issssss..........miiiiiinnnneeeeeeeee..............

my preciousssss thread........

emerita January 12th, 2003 07:34 AM

Until NOW!!!! PRECIOUSSSSSSS IS MINE!!!!!! .....oh sorry.....just saw LOTR last night......hey, am I the only one that came out of the movie depressed???? I think it happened when the Elfen leader got killed......*sigh* there is just something soooooo sexy about those Elves... *whew*...maybe it is the combination of the armor and the ears............

Flamingo Girl January 12th, 2003 04:23 PM

Oh no, not another one.

What is it about those elves? I have so many friends suffering from severe cases of elf-lust.

jewels January 12th, 2003 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by emerita
Until NOW!!!! PRECIOUSSSSSSS IS MINE!!!!!! .....oh sorry.....just saw LOTR last night......hey, am I the only one that came out of the movie depressed???? I think it happened when the Elfen leader got killed......*sigh* there is just something soooooo sexy about those Elves... *whew*...maybe it is the combination of the armor and the ears............
And I thought it was the mystique, and their archery. Did you see how fast Legolas could load that bow?!?!?! Wouldn't want to be where he was aiming.

Em: she's currently obsessed with JayJay the Jet plane and Pooh. Sees TV and points to it "JayJay", "Pooh".

Now the precious is mine!!! Least til Flamingo Girl stops by.

Flamingo Girl January 12th, 2003 05:19 PM

*stops by*

emerita January 13th, 2003 11:01 AM

Em bursts through the door........AH-HA...caught ya.....WAAAHHHAAHHAAA........My turn....my turn....

emerita January 13th, 2003 11:23 AM

....and I wanted to tell you how sexy you look doing the jig in your Spidey outfit too......

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/spidey.gif

thomas7g January 13th, 2003 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jewels

And I thought it was the mystique, and their archery. Did you see how fast Legolas could load that bow?!?!?! Wouldn't want to be where he was aiming.

Em: she's currently obsessed with JayJay the Jet plane and Pooh. Sees TV and points to it "JayJay", "Pooh".

Now the precious is mine!!! Least til Flamingo Girl stops by.

I was surprised at him hitting a beast rider from so far away!

jewels January 13th, 2003 01:19 PM

It's all in their eyesight, Thomas! Elves are awesome.

emerita January 13th, 2003 01:24 PM

I totally agree..They are definitely awesome........I WANT ONE!!!! The quickness of their bow gives me chills. I was into archery when I was a youngling....

emerita January 13th, 2003 02:09 PM

WooHoo...2 hours and counting.....hey. the clock here isn't with my clock...How do we fix that????

repcisg January 13th, 2003 02:26 PM

pokes head in the door :D

emerita January 13th, 2003 02:47 PM

Pushes repcisg out and shuts door...."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.... this precioussssssss is MINE!!!!!!........oh yes....mine...all....mine".........opens door and kisses repcisg on the cheek...."Nothing personal...sugah".....closes door....."Yes..preciousssssssss is all mine..............geeze...I think have seen 'The Two Towers' once to often"..:blush:

repcisg January 13th, 2003 04:17 PM

repcisg blushes bright red and melts into the floor, grinning from ear to ear.

thomas7g January 13th, 2003 05:09 PM

the boards time are calcualted according to your preferences. Click the "control panel" icon under the galactica at teh top of the page. :)

emerita January 13th, 2003 05:15 PM

Thanks Thomas7g.... I'll do that.......

Em leans against the door and smiles as she reminds heself to let repcisg back in after she has won the last man contest......http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/...k/voldar02.gif

emerita January 13th, 2003 05:33 PM

YEA!!!!........my clock is fixed!..........I am so easy to please....uh... that is easy now....not cheap...but easy....:rolleyes:

jewels January 13th, 2003 06:20 PM

My thread...my prreccioussss, must keep it from those evil hobbitsess and musst avoid thosse bright-eyed elveses. Their eyeses hurtss ussss. Their ropesss burnss usss. My preciousssss....musst hide it. [deep in throat:] Gollum.

*read the trilogy too many times* :D