Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

braxiss February 29th, 2004 11:42 AM

Florida??????never been there, but i guess there's always a first time.

here thread, come to braxiss

Rowan February 29th, 2004 11:47 AM

Wait I wanted to go to Florida! no fair.... I don't know about Utah are there palm trees and seashore? (kidding) :laugh:

braxiss February 29th, 2004 11:55 AM

sorry just a few mtns. and lots of snow

Rowan February 29th, 2004 12:04 PM

we have mountains and snow here butallthe snow is on the mountains , and there is seashore and palm trees too...
now about that snowball fight .....SPLAT:laugh:

braxiss February 29th, 2004 12:59 PM

one little, two little, three little snowballs

four little, five little, six little snowballs

splat................................and the thread is mine!

amberstar February 29th, 2004 12:59 PM

Right back at ya Gaelen, duck and cover!

Missed with the snow ball but I'm making off with the thread ;)

Amber

Rowan February 29th, 2004 01:04 PM

Gaelen dressed all in white (tucked my hair up under the hat) crawls along the ground up to braxis's fort in Utah, darn long way to go if you ask me... oh no that right I can just do this throught the web. I have through the magic of the internet dodged all the snow balls and managed to walk off with the thread, yea!:Dsorry Amber ...;)

braxiss February 29th, 2004 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaelen
Gaelen dressed all in white (tucked my hair up under the hat) crawls along the ground up to braxis's fort in Utah, darn long way to go if you ask me... oh no that right I can just do this throught the web. I have through the magic of the internet dodged all the snow balls and managed to walk off with the thread, yea!:Dsorry Amber ...;)

oh man your sneaky

:D

Rowan February 29th, 2004 01:18 PM

Sneaky, yup that's me.. useful attribute in a paint ball game? :devil:
I've got the thread, I've got the thread (she says in a sing song voice):D

braxiss February 29th, 2004 01:22 PM

i just wanted to say..........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................MINE!!!!!!

Rowan February 29th, 2004 01:27 PM

Oh you are such a little S_ _ _!:D ;) somebodies in a good mood today!
I hate to be the one to have to tell you this but in fact the thread is MINE!:devil:

emerita February 29th, 2004 01:33 PM

Wow, I go to the Stargate forum for a little while and everybody snags the thread...oops .....it's mine.......................

thomas7g February 29th, 2004 01:56 PM

Don't you mean mine?

;)

braxiss February 29th, 2004 01:59 PM

no you mean mine!!!

emerita February 29th, 2004 02:01 PM

nope...........................mine... :girl:

braxiss February 29th, 2004 02:09 PM

are we at page 100 yet?????????

emerita February 29th, 2004 02:12 PM

uh...page 124....... and your ploy didn't work..lol ....I have it back!

BST February 29th, 2004 02:17 PM

*stilll slippin'
*still slidin'

...away, with the thread!! :D

braxiss February 29th, 2004 02:24 PM

well then i guess there's only one thing left for me to do.....................................................
...............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................take the thread and run!!!!!!!!!!

emerita February 29th, 2004 02:26 PM

Em trips Brax and takes off through the Event Horizon with the thread............