Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
Alright what happened to our loveable Dawg? What happened to your POUNCE?

*tackles Dawg & tickles him ALL OVER* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for the thread Holodoc ;)

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2004 12:41 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread back for a little while longer. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

warhammerdriver March 22nd, 2004 12:42 PM

I'm sure you have some stuff that needs to be done, SS. I'll hold the thread for ya.

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2004 12:59 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more before I have to sign off line to go off to work.

*throws a couple water balloons at warhammer* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more before I have to sign off line to go off to work.

*throws a couple water balloons at warhammer* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

As shiningstar sneaks off with the ~~~~thread~~~~ ;)

bsg1fan1975 March 22nd, 2004 01:42 PM

good job Rowan!

I'm sneaking off with the thread and I ain't giving it back!

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
good job Rowan!

I'm sneaking off with the thread and I ain't giving it back!

:nervous: not even for me? :halo:

Rowan March 22nd, 2004 02:11 PM

Thank you very much ladies:D
got home early today....so thought I'd pop in and make sure the thread was safe;)

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Thank you very much ladies:D
got home early today....so thought I'd pop in and make sure the thread was safe;)

Glad you made it in Rowan


And thanks for the ~~thread~~;)

Rowan March 22nd, 2004 03:48 PM

I missed the funeral but did some juggling with the teachers and classes to be here for him but....no him to be found...can't reach him...the man has 2 cell phones a pager and 5 telephones in the house, 2 computers with e-mails and he works for the telephone company but do you think I can reach him ...anywhere???:/: :rolleyes: So while I wait for his response I will hold the thread:D

launchcruiser7 March 22nd, 2004 03:54 PM

why dont canabils eat clowns
 
becuse they taste funny :laugh: :laugh: :/: :nervous: :P: :mad: :rolleyes: :laugh: :D :salute: :...: :beaver: :woof: :muffit: :alien: :cow: :beer: :colada: :milk: :barf: :hack: :maitai: :hack: :barf: :cake: :wings: :halo: :coolangel :superholy

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
I missed the funeral but did some juggling with the teachers and classes to be here for him but....no him to be found...can't reach him...the man has 2 cell phones a pager and 5 telephones in the house, 2 computers with e-mails and he works for the telephone company but do you think I can reach him ...anywhere???:/: :rolleyes: So while I wait for his response I will hold the thread:D

((((((((((((((((ROWAN))))))))))))))))))))

I'll keep you in my prayers. :heart: :rose: :heart:

Dawg March 22nd, 2004 04:09 PM

Looks like launchcruiser found the smilies.

;) :D

But I found the thread without gnicnuop.

Oh, rats.

:(

It's still Monday.

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawg
Looks like launchcruiser found the smilies.

;) :D

But I found the thread without gnicnuop.

Oh, rats.

:(

It's still Monday.

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

It won't be Monday for ever ................;)

:warrior: ~~~~~~thread~~~~~~ :warrior:

warhammerdriver March 22nd, 2004 07:07 PM

I'm takin' the thread, see. (<--in my best 1930's mobster voice)

braxiss March 22nd, 2004 07:19 PM

mine!!!!!!!!!!

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
mine!!!!!!!!!!


NOOOOOOO

MINE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:P:

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by launchcruiser7
becuse they taste funny :laugh: :laugh: :/: :nervous: :P: :mad: :rolleyes: :laugh: :D :salute: :...: :beaver: :woof: :muffit: :alien: :cow: :beer: :colada: :milk: :barf: :hack: :maitai: :hack: :barf: :cake: :wings: :halo: :coolangel :superholy

By the way mozaltov on making warrior and getting your first basestar

shiningstar March 22nd, 2004 07:32 PM

I'm leaving for the night now ..............have fun all ;)

Muffit March 22nd, 2004 07:49 PM

Mine? Cover!!! :duck:
:muffit:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets