Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 02:58 PM

Bad news. I'm all outta pillows.
And I gotta go home now.
:duck:

It's time to let somebody else share this thread, anyway.
(Or are we being spied on by a bunch of lurkers? Urk!)

BTW, have you been over to Sci Fi to second my invite for Patricia to come back?

Rowan April 1st, 2004 02:58 PM

I can spell found take another look oh that's right you use glasses don't you....not anymore! hey and stop picking on my spelling or I'll just stop posting ...my brain works faster than my fingers can type!

Rowan clobbering Thomas on the back of his head with the big feather pillow!

CLOBBER!!!
:D ;)

Rowan April 1st, 2004 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Oh, so you DO know where the EDIT button is!
:)

Oh Thomas I'm a grown woman I know where all the buttons are.... ;) :D

Rowan April 1st, 2004 03:00 PM

Quote:

Bad news. I'm all outta pillows.
And I gotta go home now.
:duck:

It's time to let somebody else share this thread, anyway.
(Or are we being spied on by a bunch of lurkers? Urk!)

BTW, have you been over to Sci Fi to second my invite for Patricia to come back?

I have to leave as well time to go and meet my girlfriend and get to work on our plan ... :)

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Rowan clobbering Thomas on the back of his head with the big feather pillow!
CLOBBER!!! :D ;)

Ambulance returns, four men pick up Thomas again. (He gets Frequent Flyer miles.)

Rowan April 1st, 2004 03:08 PM

poor Thomas! did not mean to hurt you that badly... do you want to put down the pillows? ;) careful answering this though if you've been reading my posts carefully.... ;) :D

default April 1st, 2004 03:09 PM

back to me

Quote:

Originally Posted by strangerthanme
a good pillow fight is better than anything except for pizza and great ///??????famliysite :muffit: :cake: :coolangel

cum and gett sum fetch it get the pilow

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 05:36 PM

They're letting me sit up in bed and drink liquids with a straw. I'm strong enough to hold onto the ~~~~~

Muffit April 1st, 2004 05:42 PM

Hi all! I've decided to make my visits here at last person much less -- unfortunately, I cannot keep up with so many posts (sigh). But I will pop in now and again.

Just to grab the thread... :D
:muffit:

braxiss April 1st, 2004 05:48 PM

mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not anymore ;)

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 05:51 PM

In Tents and Porpoises

Ah, Muffet! Fancy having you drop in!
I was just reading your thread In Tents and Porpoises, and I was going to add something to it, but after I actually read your story it was much too good to clutter up with junk. So I'm posting it here.
A man went into business raising exotic livestock in northern Florida. He concentrated especially on lions that produced superb meat.
A few miles away, on the coast, there was a research institution that was studying the problem of increasing mammalian longevity. They had discovered that a serum extracted from the livers of immature sea gulls seemed to have a positive effect, and they were testing it on several bottlenose dolphins.
One day a lion escaped from the livestock estate and made its way onto the nearby highway. A truck carrying a load of sea gulls to the longevity institute struck and killed the lion. The driver of the truck was arrested, and they charged him with transporting young gulls across steak lions for immortal porpoises.

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Ah, Muffet! Fancy having you drop in!
I was just reading your thread In Tents and Porpoises, and I was going to add something to it, but after I actually read your story it was much too good to clutter up with junk. So I'm posting it here.
A man went into business raising exotic livestock in northern Florida. He concentrated especially on lions that produced superb meat.
A few miles away, on the coast, there was a research institution that was studying the problem of increasing mammalian longevity. They had discovered that a serum extracted from the livers of immature sea gulls seemed to have a positive effect, and they were testing it on several bottlenose dolphins.
One day a lion escaped from the livestock estate and made its way onto the nearby highway. A truck carrying a load of sea gulls to the longevity institute struck and killed the lion. The driver of the truck was arrested, and they charged him with transporting young gulls across steak lions for immortal porpoises.

Hey Thomas! I liked her story too .....................

Just as I liked .............................................

~~~~~~the~~~thread~~~~~~ :)

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss

two cylons walk into a bar...........

But the third one ducked? :P:

Rowan April 1st, 2004 05:57 PM

HELLO

I'm back again! :D
2 hour "discussion" with the man in my life is done for now, got him calmed down and packed off for some mountain biking to help work off the steam.
it has been a rough day and I could use some fun... so play time!!!!

grabing a feather pillow Rowan awaits the next poor thread stealer to THUMP them with it! ;) :D
let the games begin!!!

ok bring it on, who wants to get THUMPED ;) :D

braxiss April 1st, 2004 05:57 PM

lol :thumbsup:

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 05:59 PM

~~~~~~~~the~~~thread~~~~~~~~~

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:alien: :alien: :alien:
:woof: :woof: :woof:

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiningstar