Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   ART Work - Finished (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Eastern Alliance Destroyer - Schematics (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17436)

137th Gebirg March 31st, 2010 12:10 PM

Eastern Alliance Destroyer - Schematics

1 Attachment(s)
Hey all! I managed to find some extra spare time in between other tasks to knock this one out. Hopefully, it will meet with everyone's approval. I did some major tweaking here and there to get everything to line up correctly. Damn perspective distortion kills me every time I do one of these, but I think I did a serviceable job. Also fixed the engines so that they're proper Saturn V nozzles, instead of the simple, more generic look that I started with. Gonna take a break now... :)

gmd3d April 1st, 2010 02:21 AM

Re: Eastern Alliance Destroyer - Schematics

awesome work on this .. I hope to have a go at building this some time in the future

137th Gebirg April 1st, 2010 09:03 AM

Thanks much, Taranis! I would love to see what you come up with when you get to building it.

The next project I have in mind is the Cylon A/B Raider from G:1980. Probably the only cool thing to ever come out of that show. Once that's done, I'll move on to the TOS Shuttle (Mk I).

gmd3d April 1st, 2010 09:14 AM

yes that sounds like a great idea .. the TOS shuttle .. always loved that design

Reaper April 1st, 2010 04:51 PM

The AB Fighter and the Shuttle will be Very nice subjects!! looking forward to both, as for the Destroyer, it's simply amazing!!!

TwoBrainedCylon April 6th, 2010 09:09 AM

This is AWESOME!!!!

Fantastic work!

Russell

pmbruner April 25th, 2010 09:28 AM

Great Job!!!

Slink-T-Ferret April 30th, 2010 04:37 PM

Wow..... Simply wow. You did a truely terrific job with this. :D

Redeye December 24th, 2010 04:44 PM

I can't see any images.

gmd3d December 25th, 2010 03:53 AM

the images where recently lost in a server crash .....I will see if they can be restored soon.

137th Gebirg January 9th, 2011 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In case you can't restore it, I'm re-attaching it.

Are there any others that I need to re-upload?

gmd3d January 10th, 2011 04:59 AM

thanks for the reload... I forgot about looking for this in my files .. hey it was Xmas :) :)

martok2112 January 10th, 2011 06:44 AM

Yeah, I really love this ship design, and you did a great blueprint of it. This ship in later years always made me think of the Firefox design (Clint Eastwood movie) that came along a few years later. :)