Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 01:09 PM

tee hee! :D Things are giong well so far. :) Just hate that I have to leave now to go on off to work. :/:

TopGun March 22nd, 2005 02:03 PM

Hey EMH

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 08:11 PM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread from ya TopGun. :D

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:04 PM

my turn

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:07 PM

tee hee! :D Not for long though braxiss. ;)

*tackles braxiss & tickles him all over* :duck:

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:07 PM

sneaky as always bear

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:10 PM

tee hee! :D Gots to keep ya on your toes braxiss. :D

*continues tickling braxiss all over* :duck:

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:11 PM

:D nice to know :D

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:18 PM

tee hee! :D Just what have you been up to lately braxiss? ;)

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! :D Just what have you been up to lately braxiss? ;)


making big life changes, decided to go back to college, so i'm trying to get things in order so i can start summer courses

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
making big life changes, decided to go back to college, so i'm trying to get things in order so i can start summer courses

:wtf: :eek: :wtf:

Just what ya gonna major in this time around in college?

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
Just what ya gonna major in this time around in college?


thats the tricky thing, i'd like to teach history in on the high school level, but i'm also very interested in international business, so i'm weighing my options right now, and i'm meeting with a career planer later this month to hopfully get things straightned out.



hows that for vaguely clear?

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
thats the tricky thing, i'd like to teach history in on the high school level, but i'm also very interested in international business, so i'm weighing my options right now, and i'm meeting with a career planer later this month to hopfully get things straightned out.



hows that for vaguely clear?

LOL! :D You could always attempted to do a double major.

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
LOL! :D You could always attempted to do a double major.


lol yea that's it. i was thrown out of this same collage once before,i don't want to press my luck, i think one path of study will be enough for now

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
lol yea that's it. i was thrown out of this same collage once before,i don't want to press my luck, i think one path of study will be enough for now

:wtf: Just what did you do to get through out the last time?

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
:wtf: Just what did you do to get through out the last time?



lol...............to the best of my knowege, i was your typical rowdy college boy, was in school to meet girls and have fun, learning something wasn't a priority, so the school decided i shouldn't attend anymore

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
lol...............to the best of my knowege, i was your typical rowdy college boy, was in school to meet girls and have fun, learning something wasn't a priority, so the school decided i shouldn't attend anymore


LMAO!!! :P: You would pull such a stunt braxiss.

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
LMAO!!! :P: You would pull such a stunt braxiss.


yea.................ain't i something :D


honestly though, i wish i would have understood things better then, instead of looking back 15 years and wondering

holodoc2000 March 22nd, 2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
yea.................ain't i something :D


honestly though, i wish i would have understood things better then, instead of looking back 15 years and wondering

LOL! You are just full of surprises braxiss. ;)

*resumes tickling baxiss all over* :duck:

braxiss March 22nd, 2005 09:55 PM

nothing like a good tickle before bed.

have a good night, talk to ya later


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets