Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

kitty June 9th, 2004 11:44 PM

Glad to see that you are bouncing back. :thumbsup:

DarkJedi June 9th, 2004 11:46 PM

I am resiliant... I have no choice but to bounce back... =)

kitty June 9th, 2004 11:58 PM

I know what you mean, I am the same!

I always say that you either sink or swim.
I know that I am a swimmer, many experiences have proven this too me!

DarkJedi June 10th, 2004 12:01 AM

sink or swim... too easy.. what they forget to tell you is while you are trying to swim you will take in a lot of water... and feel like you are drowning

kitty June 10th, 2004 12:08 AM

I never said the swim would be easy.
In fact its probably easier to give up and sink.
But when you have eventually arrived at the other side and look back, you know that you are a stronger person.

julix June 10th, 2004 06:30 AM

I will take the thread kitty you must have fallen asleep........................ :)

Bombadil June 10th, 2004 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Whoah! What was THAT? And where's Kitty? And what's Uno doing jumping out the window? And why do I hear Laura laughing? And why am I lying on the ground underneath my chair with papers flying all over?

Bombadil picks himself up off the floor, gathers his scattered papers back together, picks up the thread off the floor and puts it in his pocket, and sits back down in front of his computer.

kitty June 10th, 2004 07:39 AM

Kitty rushes by and upsets all Bombadils papers again.
While he frantically grabs at them, Kitty makes off with the thread! :D

unowhoandwhy June 10th, 2004 09:12 AM

unowhoandwhy sneaks in while kitty is mulling over additional mischief and gently pulls the thread from her claws, leaving a nice bowl of ice cream in its place

Bombadil June 10th, 2004 09:22 AM

Bombadil looks up at the commotion, and freezes, perplexed by the new avatar. Is Uniwhoandwhy the one seated in the chair, or the one seated on the floor? He absent-mindedly stuffs the thread in his shirt pocket while he ponders. . .

Bombadil June 10th, 2004 09:23 AM

Bombadil has a very, very bad feeling that he is about to get in really big trouble for thinking out loud. . .

unowhoandwhy June 10th, 2004 09:54 AM

Quote:

Bombadil looks up at the commotion, and freezes, perplexed by the new avatar. Is Uniwhoandwhy the one seated in the chair, or the one seated on the floor? He absent-mindedly stuffs the thread in his shirt pocket while he ponders. . .

unowhoandwhy is the one in the chair, of course. The dog is my puppy. I got him a robot body to inhabit while his body heals from the deer attack. ;)

unowhoandwhy June 10th, 2004 09:56 AM

Quote:

Bombadil has a very, very bad feeling that he is about to get in really big trouble for thinking out loud. . .

Now, whyever would you think that, Mr. Bombadil? :halo: :naughty: :drevil: :devil: ;) :duck:

repcisg June 10th, 2004 10:28 AM

While the others are busy, rep rolls through on roller skates, nabs the thread and heads for the door!

holodoc2000 June 10th, 2004 10:35 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread now for a while. :D

*tackles Bombadil & tickle him all over* :duck:

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

Bombadil June 10th, 2004 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Now, whyever would you think that, Mr. Bombadil? :halo: :naughty: :drevil: :devil: ;) :duck:

Well, whenever you go to the beautician and then get a new avatar photo made, you always still have four legs and fur, and I just naturally wondered this time whether it was just another routine visit to the beautician, or whether you had a really radical makeover. . .

Bombadil June 10th, 2004 10:58 AM

[I'm about to get hurt. I can tell. I'm about to get really, really hurt, with bumps and scrapes and broken bones and the whole works, right???]

unowhoandwhy June 10th, 2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

[I'm about to get hurt. I can tell. I'm about to get really, really hurt, with bumps and scrapes and broken bones and the whole works, right???]

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
:D :D :D :D :D

holodoc2000 June 10th, 2004 11:06 AM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread from ya Bambadil. :D

*pulls out Scooby Doo pillow & hits Bombadil with Scooby Doo pillow* :duck:

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

unowhoandwhy June 10th, 2004 11:09 AM

Quote:

Well, whenever you go to the beautician and then get a new avatar photo made, you always still have four legs and fur, and I just naturally wondered this time whether it was just another routine visit to the beautician, or whether you had a really radical makeover. . .

I was having fun with a website thomas7g recommended a while ago that lets you create avatars and portraits. Don't worry, I retain my original shape... whatever that may be... ;)