Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

kitty May 24th, 2004 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unowhoandwhy
Good morning everyone! Has anyone heard from Rowan since that wild party or did they kidnap her and bring her back to it? I better take this thread until we know for sure... ;)

If Rowan does not appear later, you may have to organise a search and rescue party. I wonder if Rowan would be ready to for another party! ;)

If you want to do that now,
I will hold the thread!

unowhoandwhy May 24th, 2004 07:24 AM

Well, since it was your idea, I think that you ought to organize and I will hold the thread! :D

kitty May 24th, 2004 07:32 AM

But geographically, you might live closer to her than I do,
So you go sort the party out and I will look after the thread! ;)

unowhoandwhy May 24th, 2004 07:43 AM

I am using up all of my vacation time to come to England, so I can't get away from work long enough. Perhaps one of our Left Coasters will be able to help (once they wake up).

holodoc2000 May 24th, 2004 09:52 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread now. :D

:muffit: :muffit: :muffit:

Muffit May 24th, 2004 10:03 AM

Muffit sees Sorrell's sniper kitty and faints dead in the street. But not before snatching the thread...

holodoc2000 May 24th, 2004 10:17 AM

tee hee! Hey Muffit! :D I'm snatching thread from ya. :D

unowhoandwhy May 24th, 2004 10:17 AM

unowhoandwhy gently plucks the thread from muffit's limp fingers, placing a pillow under her unconscious noggin as she leaves.

kitty May 24th, 2004 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffit
Muffit sees Sorrell's sniper kitty and faints dead in the street. But not before snatching the thread...

Kitty seizes her opportunity and reclaims the thread! :D

holodoc2000 May 24th, 2004 10:24 AM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread from ya uno. :D

unowhoandwhy May 24th, 2004 10:34 AM

Not for long ya don't!

holodoc2000 May 24th, 2004 10:50 AM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread back from ya uno. :D

Rowan May 24th, 2004 10:58 AM

I'm alive! They didn't kidnap me thank God! I really thought they might last night things were totally out of control! The hostess alone consumed an entire liter of cooler, 2 bottles of wine, and 2 joints in 5 hours, and she was functioning fine! No slurring, no dexterity or equilibrium problems! Plus she smoked a pack and a half of cigs! She is one hard living woman! You all thought I was bad with the sex talk and the use of "implements" HOLY!!! I was well out of my league last night! This woman with no encouragement from anyone else had quite a bit to say, she actually scared me, and frankly I really didn't think that was possible, especially not on that topic! I really wasn't sure if it was Chris or Me she had her interest in, or both. At one point she told us we could have sex in front of them because they like to watch :eek: She told us of crazy wild parties that they have had in which several people wound up naked in her hot tub and her big bath tub her being one of them, well I won't give you all the gory details but you get the picture...

Chris was very very drunk last night I took care of him till he fell asleep; he's ok this morning I got him to drink several big glasses of water before he fell asleep and during the night so no hangover this morning. I'm fine as I was relatively sober (by comparison) through the whole evening

kitty May 24th, 2004 11:01 AM

Glad to hear that you survived the party!

Will you be going to her next one? :duck:

holodoc2000 May 24th, 2004 11:01 AM

Glad ya made it back home unharmed Rowan. :)

Rowan May 24th, 2004 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Glad to hear that you survived the party!

Will you be going to her next one? :duck:

Thanks ladies I'm glad too!!
ya duck!! I know you know better than to ask me that!!!LOL!;) :D

holodoc2000 May 24th, 2004 11:20 AM

tee hee! :D I'm snatching thread once more from ya. :D

doc834 May 24th, 2004 12:38 PM

I have the thread, now, Holodoc.

bsg1fan1975 May 24th, 2004 12:39 PM

I think your wishing you did because I have it!

doc834 May 24th, 2004 12:42 PM

I have it, as well as one more Cylon.