Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

braxiss April 11th, 2004 09:57 AM

the good thing about being a gnome, is we're so short it's hard to hit us with pillows

:laugh: :laugh:

kitty April 11th, 2004 09:57 AM

Kitty guards the thread as Rowan throws pillows at Braxis

Rowan April 11th, 2004 10:06 AM

Kitty you are very sweet to do that but I'm here now so it's ok;) here is some more fresh salmon for you and a fresh bowl of cream:D

~~~~~~~~~~DAERHT

braxiss April 11th, 2004 10:06 AM

okay kitty just hand over the thread

Rowan April 11th, 2004 10:08 AM

Don't worry kitty I'll take care of braxiss for ya!http://www.thecompanystore.com/Hanov...ages/PI84x.jpgRowan throws stack at braxis;) :D

braxiss April 11th, 2004 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Don't worry kitty I'll take care of braxiss for ya!http://www.thecompanystore.com/Hanov...ages/PI84x.jpgRowan throws stack at braxis;) :D




catch me if you can


hhaaa hhhaaa hhaaa hhaaa

:D ;)

kitty April 11th, 2004 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
okay kitty just hand over the thread

You want the thread, come and get it :)
Rowan still has a nice pile of pillows, that kitty can use!

Rowan April 11th, 2004 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
catch me if you can


hhaaa hhhaaa hhaaa hhaaa

:D ;)

Oh braxiss you had better hope I never catch you !!;) :D

braxiss April 11th, 2004 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Oh braxiss you had better hope I never catch you !!;) :D



:D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :laugh: :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D

Rowan April 11th, 2004 10:38 AM

Your a very brave gnome! I'll give you that coming back here where you know people are waiting for you!!!

POUNCES ON BRAXISS :D ;)

braxiss April 11th, 2004 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
Your a very brave gnome! I'll give you that coming back here where you know people are waiting for you!!!

POUNCES ON BRAXISS :D ;)





brave or stupid?


either way i'm having fun.

reverse pounce

holodoc2000 April 11th, 2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bombadil
Oh, now I'm getting jealous! I think I'll just take the thread home now.
~~~~~

tee hee! I'm snatching thread now. :D

*pulls out special pillow & hits Thomasb with pillow* :duck:

HAPPY EASTER !!!

:love: :rose: :hershey: :maitai:

kitty April 11th, 2004 01:21 PM

Happy Easter,
Kitty jumps on holodocs lap for a playful swot at the thread.

holodoc2000 April 11th, 2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrell
Happy Easter,
Kitty jumps on holodocs lap for a playful swot at the thread.

tee hee! *lightly pets kitty & scratches kitty lighty behind her ears* :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Muffit April 11th, 2004 02:43 PM

Happy Easter all! I hear the bunny from Holy Grail is delivering eggs this season.


If the kid was bad, it eats it... :D
:muffit:

kitty April 11th, 2004 05:02 PM

Its like a ghost town tonight, where has everyone gone, was Rowans pile of pillows to scary? :confused:

thomas7g April 11th, 2004 05:14 PM

Tommy's having problems today with electrical power. some fuses in the wiring are screwed up. So I am very limited on power. Plus when the power goes off it messes my system up.

:(

holodoc2000 April 11th, 2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas7g
Tommy's having problems today with electrical power. some fuses in the wiring are screwed up. So I am very limited on power. Plus when the power goes off it messes my system up.

:(

Uh Oh. That not good Tommy. Tell whoever messing with your electrical to stop messing things up for ya.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

braxiss April 11th, 2004 05:40 PM

i've got the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bombadil April 11th, 2004 05:43 PM

Oh, hi Holodoc. Hey, lookit! I brought my own pillow today! I thought I would just save you a little trouble, and sit here andpummel my own self with the pillow. That work for you?

WHAP!
PIFF PAFF WHUMP WHAP VOOMP BAFF!!


How's that??
:D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets