Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Rowan April 1st, 2004 08:14 PM

YES!!! amber!!! :D
PILLOW FIGHT!!! :D

Rowan is armed and dangerous with a big soft feather pillow!! :D ;)

BOOF WHUMP THUMP :D

I make off with the thread... :D ;)

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
YES!!! amber!!! :D
PILLOW FIGHT!!! :D

Rowan is armed and dangerous with a big soft feather pillow!! :D ;)

BOOF WHUMP THUMP :D

I make off with the thread... :D ;)

SNATCH!!!!!

~~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~~

amberstar April 1st, 2004 08:17 PM

My turn.............Thump Whack!!!!!!!

Still holding the ~~~~~~

braxiss April 1st, 2004 08:17 PM

thump swing pow


yea like gnomes know how to throw pillows


i'll just take the thread

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
thump swing pow


yea like gnomes know how to throw pillows


i'll just take the thread

SNATCH!!!

~~~~~~the thread~~~~~ ;)

amberstar April 1st, 2004 08:20 PM

Not for long!;)

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberstar
Not for long!;)

~~~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~~~~~
:D

got it ;)

amberstar April 1st, 2004 08:23 PM

Look cylons In the cafe !!!!!!

While everyone is distracted amber steals the ~~~~!

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberstar
Look cylons In the cafe !!!!!!

While everyone is distracted amber steals the ~~~~!

~~~~~~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nice try;)

braxiss April 1st, 2004 08:24 PM

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i've got nice warm cookies for those who let me keep the thread

warhammerdriver April 1st, 2004 08:25 PM

I'll take some of that pillow fight action.

WHIFF

Drat, I missed. Lemme try again.

WHOOSH

Hey! Catch that pillow before it...

CRASH

breaks the window.

Man, Mr. Bombadil is gonna be &$@@%*! :duck:

I better stick to taking threads.

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i've got nice warm cookies for those who let me keep the thread

I'll settle for ~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~ ;)

braxiss April 1st, 2004 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiningstar
I'll settle for ~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~ ;)


you know that i'm going to have to take it back, right?

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
you know that i'm going to have to take it back, right?

you can try ;)

~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~

amberstar April 1st, 2004 08:28 PM

Cookies???? Nice try;)

Rowan April 1st, 2004 08:29 PM

me wants a good all out pillow fight! :D ;)


WHUMP

POW

THUMP
:D


Take that you thread stealers! and Rowan runs off with the thread! :D ;)

good luck braxiss! ;)

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 08:29 PM

hubby has my nice hot Bath ready so here's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:D

nite all

braxiss April 1st, 2004 08:31 PM

hey shiningstar, is that rain on the horizon????


* she's not looking braxiss is off with the thread*

amberstar April 1st, 2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiningstar
hubby has my nice hot Bath ready so here's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:D

nite all

Thanks for the ~~~!
Have a nice bath :duck:

warhammerdriver April 1st, 2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i've got nice warm cookies for those who let me keep the thread

I'll see your :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: and raise you :milk: :milk: :milk: :milk:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets