Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 11:20 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*pulls out a couple pillows & hits Thomas with pillows* :D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
pillow fight WHHHOOOOO HHHOOOOOO :D ;)

Pillow lava
When basalts erupt underwater, they commonly form pillow lavas, which are mounds of elongate lava "pillows" formed by repeated oozing and quenching of the hot basalt.

YES!! PILLOW FIGHT!!:devil:

Rowan April 1st, 2004 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Pillow lava
When basalts erupt underwater, they commonly form pillow lavas, which are mounds of elongate lava "pillows" formed by repeated oozing and quenching of the hot basalt.

YES!! PILLOW FIGHT!!:devil:

Hey you should talk shop with antelope if your into geology!

Rowan throws big fluffy feather pillow at thomas :D ;)

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 11:36 AM

Quote:

it's not our new look though it's an april fools thing go have a read on that thread

Oh, no. You mean now that I've gone back and changed all my distinguished white text that you could no longer read, that everything will be back as it was tomorrow?
:(

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 11:37 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :D

*hits Thomas again with pillows* :D

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Hey you should talk shop with antelope if your into geology!

Rowan throws big fluffy feather pillow at thomas :D ;)

Thomas throws large, heavy volcanic rock at Rowan. It strikes her on the head and shatters.
:D

holodoc2000 April 1st, 2004 11:54 AM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya Thomas! :D

*hits Thomas with pillows again* :D

Rowan April 1st, 2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

Thomas throws large, heavy volcanic rock at Rowan. It strikes her on the head and shatters.

HEY!!! just what are you trying to say??? :/:
your throwing volcanic rock at a cute chick??? :/:

shiningstar April 1st, 2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

That was bad ..................but ~~~the~~~thread~~~
is mine ;)

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 12:24 PM

Quote:

Obviously, I'm saying I need a bigger, harder rock!

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

I almost said, "No, I'm throwing it at YOU." but a little tiny voice in my head whispered "Doooonn'tt sssaayyyyy tttthhattttt!" so I didn't.

Rowan April 1st, 2004 12:47 PM

Rowan perturbed by the rock throwing and the suggestion that her head is that hard that it can break vocanic rock! :wtf:

moves a little farther away from Mr. bombadil I'm sacred you did say you were throwing AT ME!! :wtf:

I gracious and sweet thang that I be said she was starting a PILLOW fight and tossed a SOFT, FEATHERED pillow at the you or the next poster!!! :D

I have the thread and if anybody dares to try and take it from me they WILL wacked with big feathered pillows! ;) :D

Rowan April 1st, 2004 12:50 PM

Quote:

Oh, no. You mean now that I've gone back and changed all my distinguished white text that you could no longer read, that everything will be back as it was tomorrow?
:(

YUP! good luck ;) :D

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 01:16 PM

Quote:

Rowan perturbed by the rock throwing and the suggestion that her head is that hard that it can break vocanic rock! :wtf:

moves a little farther away from Mr. bombadil

Ahhh. . .more space!

Quote:

I'm sacred
I like people who have a strong sense of self-worth, but isn't that a little over the top??

Quote:

I, gracious and sweet thang that I be, said I was starting a PILLOW fight and tossed a SOFT, FEATHERED pillow at the you or the next poster!!! :D
:devil: and I clearly said I was going to use PILLOW LAVA!

Ha!! WOMEN!! (uh, oh, here I go. . .)
Y'all HINT at stuff and then you get mad because your retarded men don't pick up on the HINT. WE come out and say stuff right out plainly, and then you get mad at us for doing what we said, because you didn't believe that we could have possibly meant what we actually said!

And furthermore . . .mmmffffff! (four men in white coats jump on Thomas and carry him, thrashing wildly, to a waiting ambulance.)

bsg1fan1975 April 1st, 2004 01:33 PM

men procrastinate too much. When you finally get them to do something that they were meaning to do the females has already done it!

Rowan April 1st, 2004 01:36 PM

Quote:

Ahhh. . .more space!

I like people who have a strong sense of self-worth, but isn't that a little over the top??

:devil: and I clearly said I was going to use PILLOW LAVA!

Ha!! WOMEN!! (uh, oh, here I go. . .)
Y'all HINT at stuff and then you get mad because your retarded men don't pick up on the HINT. WE come out and say stuff right out plainly, and then you get mad at us for doing what we said, because you didn't believe that we could have possibly meant what we actually said!

And furthermore . . .mmmffffff! (four men in white coats jump on Thomas and carry him, thrashing wildly, to a waiting ambulance.)

Rowan calls off the white coats...

I'm not mad at all :D just kinda confused

ok ok are you saying I'm daft that I missed a double entendre? :blush: I was taking you literally (past geology student here)

I'm only allowed to hint here...otherwise I'd be delighted to be more than clear... ;)

Bombadil April 1st, 2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Rowan calls off the white coats...

(Thomas dusts himself off)
I'm OK. I feel better now. I'm alright.
(Takes a deep breath)

When somebody said "pillow fight" I had a distant, faded recollection that there was a kind of lava called pillow. I looked it up, and I was right. (I remember all kinds of crazy stuff that I've read somewhere or other, but let's not go all the way there yet.)

So, naturally, it just seemed reasonable (to me) that if we were going to have a pillow fight, I could WIN if I used BETTER PILLOWS!

So, now, what am I going to do with all these rocks? And what are all those feathers doing on the ground?

unowhoandwhy April 1st, 2004 01:47 PM

unowhoandwhy saunters in, head filled with cgi formmail scripts, mumbles:

" < form action = "http : // formmail. cf .com / cgi-bin/ formmail.cgi" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name = " recipient " value=" unowhoandwhy " >

<input type=" hidden " name=" subject " value=" Thread ">

Thanks for the thread"

Bats her eyelashes at the lads, waves at the lassies, and saunters back out.

default April 1st, 2004 01:49 PM

men rulechicks

if you take off my post your faverite body part wont work for a month happy april fools :thumbsup:

kat April 1st, 2004 01:50 PM

Just checking in and taking the thread