Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The last person (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1741)

Dawg March 19th, 2004 04:12 PM

Gee, poetry in the Last Person thread.

Hmmm.

Here I sit, broken hearted,
Paid a dime and....

:blush:

Oooops.

Wrong poem.

Buy I'll take the thread!

:tongue:

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

braxiss March 19th, 2004 04:35 PM

welcome to the darkside

hhaaa hhaaa hhaaa

shiningstar March 19th, 2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braxiss
welcome to the darkside

hhaaa hhaaa hhaaa

Love the Avatar Braxiss ...........and I love the
poetry Dawg ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and thanks for the thread :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rowan March 19th, 2004 04:46 PM

here I sit
broken hearted
paid a dime
to get it started

nothing happened
not this time
paid some more
what a find

peep hole opened
what I did see
nearly brought me
to my knees

Now my mind
thus distracted
I've forgotten
broken hearted:D

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 04:46 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya braxiss. ;)

*POUNCES on Dawg & tickles him ALL OVER*

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

braxiss March 19th, 2004 05:03 PM

well doc i think you've held the thread long enough

so i'll relieve you of it's burden

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 05:05 PM

tee hee! I think that is the longest I've held this thread in a LOOOOOOOOONG time. :)

*throws a few water balloons at braxiss* ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

shiningstar March 19th, 2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
here I sit
broken hearted
paid a dime
to get it started

nothing happened
not this time
paid some more
what a find

peep hole opened
what I did see
nearly brought me
to my knees

Now my mind
thus distracted
I've forgotten
broken hearted:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :duck: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the poem Rowan and for the ~~~~~thread~~~~~~~~ everyone ;)

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 05:27 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread once more. :)

Definately been a challenging day here on this thread in keeping it for any length of time. :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

braxiss March 19th, 2004 05:35 PM

one more time

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 05:38 PM

tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya once more braxiss. ;) Lets see how long it takes ya to snag it back. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 19th, 2004 05:40 PM

Give it to me one more time, once is never enough ...:D

but alas the thread is mine;)

shiningstar March 19th, 2004 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! I'm snatching thread from ya once more braxiss. ;) Lets see how long it takes ya to snag it back. ;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: :alien: :bounce:
:alien: :bounce: :alien:
:bounce: :alien: :bounce:

:D

shiningstar March 19th, 2004 05:46 PM

We're on page 155 now :thumbsup:

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 05:49 PM

tee hee! Definately a lot of action on this thread today. :D

Now where are the fella's? It past quiting time for the day. ;)

*throws snowballs at all the fella's* :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 19th, 2004 05:51 PM

they are probably waiting till after supper when they can sit and relax, kids in bed wife off busy doing something else;)

shiningstar March 19th, 2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holodoc2000
tee hee! Definately a lot of action on this thread today. :D

Now where are the fella's? It past quiting time for the day. ;)

*throws snowballs at all the fella's* :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I don't know where the fellas are .........but I'm right here with the

~~~~~~~Thread~~~~~~~

:D :D :D
:D :P: :D
:D :D :D

:thumbsup:

shiningstar March 19th, 2004 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowan
they are probably waiting till after supper when they can sit and relax, kids in bed wife off busy doing something else;)

I believe it Rowan ;)

That sounds just like My Hubby ;)

holodoc2000 March 19th, 2004 05:53 PM

tee hee! Guess we just have to continue with the fun here on the thread without the fella's for awhile longer. :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Rowan March 19th, 2004 06:01 PM

Yup we are just going to have to be patient:/:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets