Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Happy Birthday KamikazeAthena! (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16317)

monolith21 November 13th, 2008 01:08 AM

Happy Birthday KamikazeAthena!

My life deliver only its best to your doorstep! You're the best! I say you, me, and Lieutenant Starcluck report to the lounge for a fumarello! :salute:

Dawg November 13th, 2008 07:44 AM

Re: Happy Birthday KamikazeAthena!

Happy Birthday, KA!!

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

Athene November 13th, 2008 11:53 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :salute::colada: :mushies: :cake: :muffit:

StarshipTrooper November 13th, 2008 12:20 PM

Happy Birthday, KamikazeAthena! I hope your Natal Day was awesome, and that the roles reversed and your hubby made a cake for you.

:salute: :cake: :corona: :beer: :balloon: :muffit: :warrior:

BST November 13th, 2008 08:20 PM

:balloon: Happy :balloon:
:balloon: Birthday :balloon:
:balloon: Kamikaze :balloon:
:balloon: Athena :balloon:

Best wishes for many, many more!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: ~~~~
:corona: :corona: :corona: ~~~~
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: ~~~~
:cake: :cookie: :cake: ~~~~

:mushies: :mushies: :mushies: ~~~~

:no:Ya know, there's always one like that in every squadron.... probably burn the dang-blasted mushies...

Sarika November 13th, 2008 08:45 PM

Happy Nova Yahren Sis!
:girl::girl:

I wish to send my warmest greetings to you for a wonderful day and new yahren, with blessings for your best health, happiness and wealth, today and always!
To one of my dearest friends, have a happy one! You deserve it!
:salute::balloon::balloon::balloon::cake::popcorn::mushies::colada::beer::maitai::balloon::balloon::balloon:~~~~~~~~~~~:viper::girl::viper::girl:

KamikazeAthena November 17th, 2008 08:04 PM

Thank you all! I really appreciate it! It is so nice to hear from all of you, especially since I have been bad at getting back to many of you about things. It was a nice birthday and although my husband did not get me a cake (which is good cause I really don't need cake!) I know he loves me because he got me a bunch of Jonas Brothers kitsch. From him, that shows LOVE!

Thanks again all!:salute:

CBSG4ever November 17th, 2008 10:24 PM

How in Hades did I miss this post! I totally deserve to be slapped...wait! Hold that thought. :D
To one of my best friends, I extend a very warm and Happy (belated) Nova Yahren. May you receive the best of health, prosperity and happiness that you so richly deserve. Hope you had a great day. May you have many more hon. :salute: