Colonial Fleets

Colonial Fleets (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/index.php)
-   Galactica Cafe (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   "There are those that still believe......Part 2" (http://www.colonialfleets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6134)

bsg1fan1975 March 8th, 2004 03:29 AM

Bsg mumbled something about getting some aspirin for her arthritis that decided to kick in again and wake her up!

Rowan March 8th, 2004 08:32 PM

Gaelen with Em's help eventually makes it to her quarters and has an excellent nights sleep. She feels completly rejuvinated the next morning and is in the shower when ...

Muffit March 8th, 2004 10:08 PM

...something bright blue starts spurtin' from the shower head... after some tasting, Gaelen realizes its Blue Koolaid!!! What the heck?

...meanwhile in another bathroom...

...Muffit tries to brush its teeth and finds the water coming out is blue... hmm, has a kick to it...

...and Bsg and Shiningstar take out their uniforms fresh from the laundry... and they're BLUE! Uh-oh...

Somewhere, deep within the belly of a Battlestar, two naughty beavers, one of whom is named so, put down the monkey wrench they used to switch the bathroom water lines with the liquor lines to the cafe bar...

... their giggling goes unnoticed under the roar of the giant engines nearby...

:beaver: :beaver: :laugh:

bsg1fan1975 March 9th, 2004 03:24 AM

Bsg looks at ShiningStar. "You did this to get back at me for playing that harmless joke on you with the beavers."

shiningstar March 9th, 2004 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
Bsg looks at ShiningStar. "You did this to get back at me for playing that harmless joke on you with the beavers."

Shiningstar looks back wide eyed at Bsg1fan and says ........." I WISH!!!"
Meanwhile a piercing scream is heard from Em's quarters where she was
taking a shower ......................................................

bsg1fan1975 March 9th, 2004 01:08 PM

Bsg drops her ruined uniform and runs to find out what the scream was about. Bsg rushes into Em's quarters to see......

shiningstar March 9th, 2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
Bsg drops her ruined uniform and runs to find out what the scream was about. Bsg rushes into Em's quarters to see......

A blue Oil like dye covering EM as ......................................................................

Rowan March 9th, 2004 04:53 PM

shiningstar and bsg stare in shock at poor Em, Gaelen is in her shower stall in the same predicament wondering what the heck is going on and how is she supposed to get this stuff off of herself... Suddenly a ship wide announcement is made....

shiningstar March 9th, 2004 05:40 PM

"This is Colonel TIgh the beavers have messed up the plumbing ........do NOT
wash Your Uniforms ..............do NOT take any Showers." Em, Bsg, and Shiningstar
look up in disgust and suddenly burst out laughing as Gaelen is heard to
exclaim ..............................................

Muffit March 9th, 2004 06:22 PM

...and just as suddenly, a beaver's voice comes over the loudspeaker...

Beaver: "Hey gals in the showers! Look on the bright side! Now would be a perfect time to invite over that cute Colonial Warrior to... how shall I say this delicately... CREATIVELY remove the blue stuff on your skin... think about it... ah, c'mon, you know you've been dreaming of this day...!!!" :D

Even Muffit has to raise its eyebrows over this one...

:beaver:

Rowan March 9th, 2004 06:44 PM

Oh yea Muffit I like your style!!! I am embarased to admit that me and my naughty mind had not even considered this...:blush: mmmmm who should I invite, maybe colonial warrior Keith urban, or that other colonial warrior ah um that's it TIm Mcgraw, or maybe , dare I say ...both of them ...at once...mmmmmm, lots and lots of licking too much for just one tongue...(shakes her head to clear it) after the blue shower and the pink bath...

Muffit March 9th, 2004 06:57 PM

:laugh:

shiningstar March 9th, 2004 07:04 PM

Shiningstar just stands there with her mouth wide open in Shock at what the beaver
said ...while at the same time trying to control her laughter as ................................
Em says ...................hmmmmmmmmm ................let's see Starbuck Or Apollo? ............
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................................:naughty:

Rowan March 9th, 2004 07:05 PM

Is it a full moon tonight ladies?:D or are we feeling a wee bit neglected by our gentlemen;)

shiningstar March 9th, 2004 07:07 PM

No says shiningstar as she goes to Sleep SITTING up on the couch due to
her bronchitis ;) {PER Dr's Orders}

Rowan March 9th, 2004 07:14 PM

So then that would actually be a yes shiningstar...cause if you bin (trying to talk badly here) sittin' on a couch every night for the last few weeks well then...;)

As shinigstar gets settled in for hte night and everyone is all clean again, and the beavers have been rounded up and the plumbing has all been fixed everyone decides it's time to get a nice meal so they all wander down to the cafeteria to get some supper laughing and talking together...

bsg1fan1975 March 10th, 2004 03:17 AM

Not me!

Bsg growls in disgust as she throws her uniforms back in to wash hoping the blue stuff comes out of them. Bsg flops on the couch and begins to sing only to find.....

Rowan March 10th, 2004 04:42 PM

That she must have put too much soap in the washing machine, for the lid is lifting from the force of too many soap bubbles which are spewing out the top of the washing machine. Meanwhile all her friends are having supper and laughing together wondering why bsg didn't join them...:/: :confused:

shiningstar March 10th, 2004 04:44 PM

Meanwhile Shiningstar is stuck on the couch ........."GROUNDED"
due to Doctor Paulis's orders assssssssssssssssssssss..............................

Rowan March 10th, 2004 10:54 PM

while shiningstar pines away on her lonely couch she is suddenly disrupted by 5 count 5 hunky young men who come to her door they explain that they have been very well trained in their job to do anything and everything shiningstar might wish, need supper made? dishes done? house cleaned? repairs made? laundry done? message? you name it (hey it's my gift fantasy relax and enjoy the thought, can you imagine...);) :salute: