Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

View Poll Results: Pick the science fiction show you would like to see.
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century 2 28.57%
Jeremiah 0 0%
Crusade NEW Quantum Leap 1 14.29%
The Lone Gunmen 0 0%
Tremors: The Series 0 0%
Good v. Evil 0 0%
NEW Highlander 2 28.57%
NEW Quantum Leap 0 0%
NEW Kolchak the Night Stalker The Time Tunnel 1 14.29%
The Time Tunnel 1 14.29%
Dark Shadows 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 20th, 2004, 01:19 PM   #1
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default I NEED YOUR INPUT FOR ‘MY’ NEW & IMPROVED The Scifi Channel!

If you ran the Sci-Fi Channel...

Bishop37 wrote:
Now, you can work out a whole Sunday-Saturday schedule or just think of what'd you change from what is being run at the moment. The key to the exercise is to remember that you have the POWER!!! Peter

Ok, Peter has figuratively given me the POWER!!! But, The Scifi Channel, I’d love to cut & rebuild it into my ‘Ultimate Ideal’ The Scifi Channel needs to make money and I’m da POWER!!!.

Bonnie made money, lots of money. So I have to make money as well, this is the BIG problem! I see John Edward getting tossed out the window, he is the poster boy of schlock on MY The Scifi Channel, but that ersatz faker makes money, people tune in to watch and be fooled? Ah hell the SOB is far from primetime, but the rest of the cheap felgercarb on Scifi is, what to do? Why just faze ‘em out! Alas Shannon’s Scare Tactics is a hit, low cost high rating, happy stockholders, ergo A Mad Mad House, damnit!

Damn you, Peter alas Bonnie made money putting FELGERCARB on Scifi, whereas Felgercarb Floats, Felgercarb Stays, with plenty of improvement! Hammer took Scifi out of space, dvo47p is going into deep space!

Also, I want a good Science Fiction guy’s like J. Michael Straczynski to want to feel welcome on MY Scifi, his Polaris was “turned down for being, "too science fictiony"”?

Ok first off I took inventory; ergo I’m starting out with a poll of shows to resurrect as remakes or continuations.
dvo47p is offline   Reply With Quote