Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Chats, Interviews, and Podcasts
Notices

Old April 9th, 2021, 09:25 AM   #1
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Default My Interview on Interfleet Broadcasting

Interfleet Broadcasting, which hosted Terrence McDonnell several months ago was kind enough to have me on as a guest to talk about the realm of Galactica fanfic writing and the great Galacticafanfic.com website. Due to technical difficulties in my getting hooked up, my segment begins 46 minutes in.

https://www.facebook.com/11078327384...43143534208378
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2021, 07:18 PM   #2
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: My Interview on Interfleet Broadcasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Paddon View Post
Interfleet Broadcasting, which hosted Terrence McDonnell several months ago was kind enough to have me on as a guest to talk about the realm of Galactica fanfic writing and the great Galacticafanfic.com website. Due to technical difficulties in my getting hooked up, my segment begins 46 minutes in.

https://www.facebook.com/11078327384...43143534208378

Nice interview!!
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2021, 11:15 PM   #3
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

Thanks! I enjoyed doing it. The weekly thing they do is pretty good in trying to reach out to all facets of fandom.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:34 PM   #4
Gundark
Shuttle Pilot

I would love to listen to it, but unfortunately I do not use FB.
Gundark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2021, 06:55 PM   #5
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

I can try to upload it to Dropbox for downloading at some point.

Bad as FB has become in so many things, I've at least been grateful for the few remaining hobby-oriented outlets on it (like the Galactica ones) that keep all the garbage of the outside world out and allow peace and harmony to reign.

Old January 13th, 2024, 07:23 PM   #6
Senmut
Strike Leader

What I saw of it, and others, things looked pretty good. Please. do more.
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote