Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 15th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #1
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Default Warhawk-Five Stars

I finally had time to read this as well as the other books in the series. I am on the last pages of Rebellion. Warhawk is outstanding. Christopher Golden should have won an award. The characters come to life like if you were watching it on the big screen. I may be a little biased since the book has to do with Commander Cain. Too bad Lloyd passed away and can't reprise the role. The Chitain turn out to be more hostile than the Cylons and as a result are worthy villains. The book is well worth the cubits paid for it. Baltar is excellently written as well and had become a new favorite of mine. John Colicos played the part with brilliance. Gar'Tokk is the other great edition to the series as Apollo's bodyguard later turned friend. The only weakness I found was that Captain Hecate was killed in Armageddon but returns in this book.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote