Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old May 9th, 2003, 01:06 PM   #1
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Question The Larson Debacle

I am wondering on where he stands with this whole mess? There was a RUMOR and I say rumor of a BG continuation movie after the debut of Knight Rider 3000. Now we are left hanging like spiders in a tangled web.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 02:00 PM   #2
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Well, I beleive that none of it is real, there is no continuation, there is no cain episode plan, there is no help from larson for Moore's Mini and the video game stuff I am unsure of..

"BSG, is like your american salad bar, I take what I like and scrap the rest." The Ron Moore version
adjudicator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2003, 09:29 AM   #3
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Two-Brains' revelations about the fabricated identities of most of the neos have thrown all this speculation into doubt. My own feeling is that the Knight Rider movie was a smokescreen designed to confuse and delay us. Looking forward to a Pegasus movie, a contiuation project, etc. is, at this point, wishful and nonproductive thinking.

IMHO.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote