Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old April 1st, 2004, 02:19 PM   #1
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Cool The Bad American!

THE "BAD AMERICAN"!!!



YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
by George Carlin


I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid
level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, d** it!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart
American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and
does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in
English.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment
than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the
bill to put your pansy a** through 4 years plus, of college, you haven't
begun to be enlightened.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where
they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled
Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now,
when I'm freezing my a** off during these long winters and paying,
paying, paying?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years
In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any
witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So,
shut-the-He**-up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse
Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of
the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry a** if you're
running from them.

I also think they have the right to pull your a** over if you're
breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want
you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the
world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me
crap or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.
These people should be targets.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two
parents.

And what the he** is going on with gas prices... again?

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

We need our country back!
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 02:21 PM   #2
shiningstar
Bad Email Address
 
shiningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 12,939


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
THE "BAD AMERICAN"!!!



YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
by George Carlin


I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid
level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, d** it!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart
American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and
does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in
English.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment
than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the
bill to put your pansy a** through 4 years plus, of college, you haven't
begun to be enlightened.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where
they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled
Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now,
when I'm freezing my a** off during these long winters and paying,
paying, paying?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years
In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any
witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So,
shut-the-He**-up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse
Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of
the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry a** if you're
running from them.

I also think they have the right to pull your a** over if you're
breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want
you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the
world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me
crap or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.
These people should be targets.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two
parents.

And what the he** is going on with gas prices... again?

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

We need our country back!
Thank you for posting this
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 02:25 PM   #3
Bombadil
Guest
 
Bombadil's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a

Default

MMmmmmm. Good. I like it.
Is this a trap? Am I gonna get my head blown off if I raise my hand and shout "YESSSS!!!"?

Aww, who cares?!

YES!!

  Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 02:28 PM   #4
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Default

no your not going to incinerate or blow up. I thought this would be something funny to post. My older sister sent this to me. Iread it and knew I had to share it!
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 07:16 PM   #5
braxiss
Major
 
braxiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: wastes
Posts: 5,686

Default

here's your AMEN


and i to am a bad american
__________________
braxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 07:18 PM   #6
shiningstar
Bad Email Address
 
shiningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 12,939


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
no your not going to incinerate or blow up. I thought this would be something funny to post. My older sister sent this to me. Iread it and knew I had to share it!
I'm glad you did Share it
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 07:41 PM   #7
amberstar
Strike Leader
 
amberstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Among the 13th tribe....
Posts: 4,579


Default

My Aunt sent me this same email, a few weeks ago.
Thanks for sharing it!

Amber
amberstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 08:18 PM   #8
warhammerdriver
Bad Email Address
 
warhammerdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Champlain Valley, New York
Posts: 607

Default

STANDING OVATION

Sing it with me:

I'm proud to be a Bad American
warhammerdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 08:37 PM   #9
Dawg
Great Wise Guru
 
Dawg's Avatar
 
COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pacific Northwest, USA
Posts: 5,007


Default

I've seen it before. Hardly PC.



I approve.





I am
Dawg
__________________
"...I aim to misbehave." Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity.

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 12:38 AM   #10
Senmut
Strike Leader
 
Senmut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Wenatchee, Soviet of WA., Ex U.S.A.
Posts: 4,438

Default

Can't get much BADDER than that. And that's GOOD! Why is that good? because it's BAD!!!!
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 12:48 AM   #11
thomas7g
out there somewhere
 
thomas7g's Avatar
 
COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: The Ship Of Lights
Posts: 5,517


Default



I agree wholeheartily.

But what does he mean by a village and a child?
__________________
The Ship of Lights -- A fun place for enjoying all things Battlestar Galactica


"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 12:59 AM   #12
Rowan
On Vacation...
 
Rowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 9,330

Default

There is an expression "it takes a village to raise a child" meaning that everyone your child comes into contact with participates in his/her education. for instance if you see a child perhaps not in the presence of it's parents and they are doing something wrong, harmful, etc the adult stepping up to advise, caution etc is contributing to raising this child, helping to assimilate them into their societies mores.
George is saying that the onus to do this is with the parents and not the 'village"
personally the people who formed my "village" have made some very valuable contributions and offered much help and wisom to me in my life so I'd have to dissagree, my parents did not raise me in a healthy atmosphere, I would have been lost without the contribution of the "village"
Does that help a little?
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 05:28 AM   #13
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Default

I really don't know Tom. He's one of my favorite comics.
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 08:23 AM   #14
Bombadil
Guest
 
Bombadil's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a

Default

In an honest-to-goodness serious discussion of this essay, I would would say that it fundamentally expresses my viewpoint but I would nitpick parts of it. In fairness, there are certain things about "PC" that actually make some sense and I am even sympathetic with it up to a point. But count me among those who are tired of getting positively trashed because we happen to be a little old-fashioned and conservative. Old isn't always better. . .but neither is new!
  Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 11:46 AM   #15
Antelope
Guest
 
Antelope's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a

Default

I'm not a PC person. I am with George Carlin in this case 100%.

All of us had ancestors who at one time oppressed people or were oppressed by someone else. People need to quit looking for a hand out or an excuse and just go forward and do the best they can with the cards God delt them.

We are so compassionate as a nation that we feel guilty for our good deeds. We constantly give criminals a second, third and fourth chance at the risk to ourselves and our neighbors because we just don't have the heart to shoot them.

We are the only nation that invades a nation with no money or natural resources and follows a religion that would rather exterminate us (Somalia) just so we can feed their starving people. Look at the thanks we got. We saved the Muslims in Kosovo a few years ago. Now they feel safe enough to burn down the last remaining Christian churches in their province under NATOs watching eyes.

We invade the nation that has slaughters more Muslims than any other in modern times after years of negotiation even after we ignored that they tried to assasinate a former president and all we get from most of the world is grief. If America didn't exist we all know how another country would deal with Fallujah. They would burn it to the ground and kill all the inhabitants. We are going to build schools and bring democracy to that town until either they change their ways or we go home.

Personally I am not such a good American. If I had my way I would turn Fallujah into a sheet of glass. I feel sorry for the families of the marines and soldiers who will die in that rat infested city so we can sit home and feel good about who we are.

When's the last time Carthage bothered Rome?
  Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 01:25 PM   #16
Bombadil
Guest
 
Bombadil's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antelope526
I'm not a PC person. I am with George Carlin in this case 100%.
For me, it's more like 99.44%
When I say nitpick, I really do mean nitpick. For example, cold winters in a particular area don't really mean anything--average global temperatures HAVE been going up. In fact, they have been going up ever since the last Ice Age ended, which had nothing to do with automobile emissions. THAT's where the problem with so-called Global Warming is: humankind's contribution to the problem is almost certainly negligible compared to natural processes that are too big for us to influence one way or the other.

I DO pity the poor, but I make a clear distinction between those who are poor through no fault of their own, and those who are poor because they are too lazy or irresponsible to hold onto a job even when they find one. I believe in personal responsibility, not "blame it all on society".

I could pick a few more nits, but let's leave it at 99.44% in agreement.

  Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 01:30 PM   #17
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Default

good points! and very valid arguements!
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 02:45 PM   #18
Bombadil
Guest
 
Bombadil's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antelope526
When's the last time Carthage bothered Rome?
Ah, what if? What if Truman had chosen not to sack MacArthur and Mac had gotten permission to WIN the Korean War. Did Truman do the right thing, or did he fail by trying to impose a Western, Christian methodology on a people who saw his mercy and compassion merely as weakness?

Reagan caught a lot of heat for his Peacemaker missile, but people forget that, in the real world of raw, ugly human emotions, the threat of overwhelming force DOES create peace. It is my personal belief--can't prove it, but I believe it--that the presence of nuclear weapons is the main reason why there has been no big war in Europe since 1945, and if somebody magically made all the nukes vanish, war would once again be "safe" and we would start having them again.

(thus endeth today's rant.)
  Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 02:57 PM   #19
shiningstar
Bad Email Address
 
shiningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 12,939


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
For me, it's more like 99.44%
When I say nitpick, I really do mean nitpick. For example, cold winters in a particular area don't really mean anything--average global temperatures HAVE been going up. In fact, they have been going up ever since the last Ice Age ended, which had nothing to do with automobile emissions. THAT's where the problem with so-called Global Warming is: humankind's contribution to the problem is almost certainly negligible compared to natural processes that are too big for us to influence one way or the other.

I DO pity the poor, but I make a clear distinction between those who are poor through no fault of their own, and those who are poor because they are too lazy or irresponsible to hold onto a job even when they find one. I believe in personal responsibility, not "blame it all on society".

I could pick a few more nits, but let's leave it at 99.44% in agreement.

Excellent Points Thomas
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 03:00 PM   #20
shiningstar
Bad Email Address
 
shiningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 12,939


Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasbombadil
Ah, what if? What if Truman had chosen not to sack MacArthur and Mac had gotten permission to WIN the Korean War. Did Truman do the right thing, or did he fail by trying to impose a Western, Christian methodology on a people who saw his mercy and compassion merely as weakness?

Reagan caught a lot of heat for his Peacemaker missile, but people forget that, in the real world of raw, ugly human emotions, the threat of overwhelming force DOES create peace. It is my personal belief--can't prove it, but I believe it--that the presence of nuclear weapons is the main reason why there has been no big war in Europe since 1945, and if somebody magically made all the nukes vanish, war would once again be "safe" and we would start having them again.

(thus endeth today's rant.)
Very well said Thomas. I don't think Truman was being Mercifull as much as
he was being the COmmander in chief. He said himself that there could be
only ONE commander in chief. It was OBVIOUSLY NOT MacArthur. Although
your point on Korea seeing what Truman did as WEAKNESS ...........is a very,
very, very good one.

And I agree with your second Paragraph 10000000000000000%

Excellent Points Thomas ................you can RANT whenever you want
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2004, 07:18 PM   #21
unowhoandwhy
Strike Leader
 
unowhoandwhy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Middleofnowhere, NH
Posts: 2,012

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhammerdriver
Sing it with me:

I'm proud to be a Bad American
For at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died.
Who gave that right to me.
And I'll gladly stand up

And say, all hail Carlin.
__________________
.


Each smallest act of kindness reverbrates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.

This Momentous Day, H. R. White


.
unowhoandwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:25 AM   #22
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Default

Just remember that any country that mess with us gets told this as sung by Toby Keith:

"Justice will be served,
and the battle will rage.
This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage,
you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A.

'Cause we'll put a boot in you a$$,
its the American way"

and it was "Brought to you courtesy of the red, white, and blue!"
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:32 AM   #23
shiningstar
Bad Email Address
 
shiningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 12,939


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
Just remember that any country that mess with us gets told this as sung by Toby Keith:

"Justice will be served,
and the battle will rage.
This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage,
you'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A.

'Cause we'll put a boot in you a$$,
its the American way"

and it was "Brought to you courtesy of the red, white, and blue!"
I love IT!!

Now I have to look for the song!
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:33 AM   #24
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Default

it can be found on Toby Keith's cd called "Unleashed"
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:47 AM   #25
shiningstar
Bad Email Address
 
shiningstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 12,939


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
it can be found on Toby Keith's cd called "Unleashed"
Thanks! I'll be looking for it!

{Then getting it}
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:49 AM   #26
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Default

no problem I want to get the new one he has out called "Shock'n Y'all" heard a few of the songs and they are awesome!
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2004, 08:58 PM   #27
Flamingo Girl
Squadron Leader
 
Flamingo Girl's Avatar
 
Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 1,238


Default

While I'm sure that Thomas made some very good and valid points in that last post......

I'm afraid I was distracted by the avatar.

Is that from Sabrina?
__________________
"Everyone's entitled to a little confusion in their lives.
I practicly thrive on it."


"Dirk's always wanted to make love with himself, and now he could succeed!!!"
RH
Flamingo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2004, 09:02 PM   #28
Bombadil
Guest
 
Bombadil's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo Girl
I'm afraid I was distracted by the avatar.

Is that from Sabrina?
Yup.
  Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2004, 04:29 AM   #29
bsg1fan1975
Major
 
bsg1fan1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Cheesehead in Connecticut
Posts: 6,681


Default

I thought so!
__________________

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2004, 11:35 AM   #30
Norwegian
Guest
 
Norwegian's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombadil
I believe in personal responsibility, not "blame it all on society".
Not to start a conflict here, but I really don`t think that a phenomenon like "personal responsibility" really exist. Just to put it in a little perspective. For personal responsibility to exist, man have to have some kind of will, that somehow can make choices that are not governed by external forces, and the decisions a person acutally take have to be a direct result of this will. I really don`t think that this idea is physically feasible. We have two ideas of how the laws that govern nature works. We have tradtional physics where everything is cause and effect. This set of laws does not allow any kind of free will or personal responsibility, because every action a human being takes are the direct effect of a long chain of cause and effect relationships. We know that these laws in part govern human action, so "complete free will" is simply not feasible. There are some that hovewer claim that quantum physics gives an exception to this law, but I don`t agree that this causes personal responsibilty to exist, because quantum physics is believed to be pure chance. If something is pure chance, nothing is the direct cause of it, and therefore noone can be "responsible" for it.

Also, since I am norwegian, I guess I`m one of those who are regarded as being "anti american". I surely don`t feel that way. There really is only one aspect of american society that many european disagree with, and that is that americans seems somewhat "uncaring", which that little essay clearly appears in the eyes of someone who are from northwestern Europe. We really don`t see why the richest most powerful and most sophisticated country in the world, should have some of the worst social and poverty problems of the entire rich world. Not to start a fight here, I just attempt to state the opposite postionn.
  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American Battlestar Antelope The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 6 February 23rd, 2004 09:27 PM
Bullets are not a bad idea! Bombadil The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 22 January 29th, 2004 06:42 PM
BSG – An American Icon Muffit The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 2 November 6th, 2003 07:50 PM
No such thing as Bad Pub? BST The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 2 September 27th, 2003 08:31 PM
Fans of Science Fiction Protest the Format and Bad Management on The Sci-Fi Channel thomas7g The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 11 August 1st, 2003 02:11 PM




So sez our Muffit!!!

For fans of the Classic Battlestar Galactica series



COPYRIGHT
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:56 AM. Contact the Fleet - Colonial Fleets - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content and Graphics ©2000-Present Colonial Fleets
The Colonial Fleets Forums are run by Battlestar Galactica fans, paid for by Battlestar Galactica fans, for the enjoyment of fellow Battlestar Galactica fans.



©2000-2008 Colonial Fleets