Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Merchandise & Memorabilia
Notices

Old March 13th, 2019, 09:21 AM   #1
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Default BSG DVD box set

I was shocked when I was in my local WalMart the other day and what caught my eye in the video rack? One of the box sets of original Battlestar Galactica!!!

This is the set which has the movie and both Galactica and Galactica 1980 in both full screen and widescreen formats.

Needless to say, i was flabbergasted to actually see this on the shelf!! Good news is that I already have that box set so I will leave that one there for someone else to buy

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2023, 08:32 AM   #2
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Default Re: BSG DVD box set

Great news! Just was at Wally world and in the electronic department, they have a rack called "retro vibes" which is full of old shows from the 70s and 80s. GUess what is being sold? THe complete epic series of BSG!
It seems to be the one that was originally sold in the Cylon head packaging but without the Cylon head package. I already have that so I did not get a new set, but if anyone want to support BSG and you don't have the complete DVD set, get one now!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote