Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old April 29th, 2006, 08:13 PM   #31
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwardaggit
No problem my friend.
With the great drought the Galactica fans had in the last few years or as we like to call it, the sea of an endless void, It's totally awesome that your forming a link between Tom and the fans just as a few others here have.

Plus your one hell of an artist. Drawing is something I always wished I could do but just never could see the image in my mind enough to draw it. Unlike music where if I can hear it, I can play it or at least for the most part.

I'm also glad that you and Tom are giving Ernie's site a look at because he has really worked hard to get all the Galactica fan productions on one site to promote what we all know as to be the next biggest sci fi franchise in the history of sci fi.

Oh by the way, If you see something stamped with T. Shawn Hardy or just Shawn Hardy on it, There is a good possibility it might be me unless you think it's bad and in that case it's definitely me. LOL

OWD
I'm working hard keeping Tom fixated on the Galactica project!
But, I play by his rules.
Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever would like me to do some work for you, please contact me, and I'll jump right on her.......Uh it, the project I mean!
Old April 29th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #32
oldwardaggit
You old war daggit!

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Webmaster
RadioGalactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSquad2001
I'm working hard keeping Tom fixated on the Galactica project!
But, I play by his rules.
Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever would like me to do some work for you, please contact me, and I'll jump right on her.......Uh it, the project I mean!

Thats good to know because the band and I are in the stage of writting songs for our third CD and in a years time when it comes out, it will need a cover.

OWD

OWD
oldwardaggit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2006, 12:27 PM   #33
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

[QUOTE=oldwardaggit]Thats good to know because the band and I are in the stage of writting songs for our third CD and in a years time when it comes out, it will need a cover.

OWD[/QU
That's cool. I've played with Slash a few times back in my L.A. days and learned how to tolerate a binge that lasts for over 3months!
Old May 1st, 2006, 12:09 PM   #34
WarriorChemist
Shuttle Pilot

Default Back to the topic

Seems the topic of art is about to get off to music and binge-drinking, a topic I don't care too much about discussing... (Well, I don't mind the music as a topic...)

As for the artwork, there are 4 watchers on each painting the last time I checked. I hope someone considers buying them, as the money is needed to support the BSG projects that Michael is working on.

The viper castings are coming along nicely, by the way!

Terri