Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old May 31st, 2005, 08:09 AM   #1
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

Muffit Lost Season Two Teaser

You have to do some work to see the trailer....

ABC has left fans one more hint of what's to come on the second season of hit TV show Lost on Oceanic-Air.com. The site for Oceanic Flight 815 in the series has a new, hidden Flash teaser that you can now watch.

To do so, click on the link above. Then at the bottom of the site, where it says 'Travellers', type in Hurley's "lucky" numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42. Click on 'Find' which will take you to the flight's seating chart. Next, click on those numbers again in order right below the chart and the teaser will start.

ABC is moving Lost to 9:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday's in the Fall.

Sci-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2005, 06:35 PM   #2
Fragmentary

For just a second, I thought that you were playing a joke on me Sci-Fi. But, turns out you were telling the truth.

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea about that site, or the one that loads up after the teaser. Cool stuff.
Fragmentary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2005, 11:47 AM   #3
Artemis
Warrior

FYI - the site doesn't work in Netscape. It gets hung up at "loading the seating chart". It did work in explorer, I just hate using it.
As expected the teaser brings up more questions.
Old June 2nd, 2005, 01:11 PM   #4
mikedx
Warriordx

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarGalacticaAutographs.com

Great Site:

I found more. On either page, you can click on Flight Tracker and Island Insider. On island insider, you can guess a trivia question to be put on mailing list for communication directly from the island.

Now if I knew what Kate used to try to open the box of dynamite...

Mike
mikedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2005, 03:25 PM   #5
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis
FYI - the site doesn't work in Netscape. It gets hung up at "loading the seating chart". It did work in explorer, I just hate using it.
As expected the teaser brings up more questions.
Try Mozilla, Firefox, or Opera if you hate using IE. I know I have had problems here at CF the past few days...no images on the site are showing up. IE shows red x's, Mozilla and Firefox shows their broken image picture, and Opera show either the word "image" or the file name. CF used to be totally CSS compliant and firewall friendly, now it's not. All the other websites I visit are fine.
Old June 6th, 2005, 02:26 PM   #6
Artemis
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci-Fi
Try Mozilla, Firefox, or Opera if you hate using IE. I know I have had problems here at CF the past few days...no images on the site are showing up. IE shows red x's, Mozilla and Firefox shows their broken image picture, and Opera show either the word "image" or the file name. CF used to be totally CSS compliant and firewall friendly, now it's not. All the other websites I visit are fine.
I only use IE when Netscape won't work on a particular website. I don't have administrator privileges on my work computer so I can't load software. At home I use Safari with no problems. I've heard good things about Firefox though.
I haven't had any problems here at CF.
Old June 6th, 2005, 04:55 PM   #7
Sci-Fi
Bad Email Address

By the way, Oceanic-Air.com has more hidden features as well, so be sure to check around. (for example, try clicking on the seats in the seating chart.)

Old June 7th, 2005, 09:35 AM   #8
mikedx
Warriordx

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarGalacticaAutographs.com

Just did the seating chart. Very cool stuff.
mikedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2005, 11:18 PM   #9
Haveke

Battlestar Galactica 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis
I only use IE when Netscape won't work on a particular website. I don't have administrator privileges on my work computer so I can't load software. At home I use Safari with no problems. I've heard good things about Firefox though.
I haven't had any problems here at CF.
I've been using firefox since its release, without any problems... well, take that back... did have to give permission for Pop Ups over here at Colonial Fleets... other than that Little thing... Totally smooth Sailing...