Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old April 1st, 2010, 07:44 AM   #1
COSMOS28
Shuttle Pilot

Default Pegasus wip scene

Hi there,

First of all, a Huge thank you for the guy who modeled this excellent pegasus.
I had it somewhere in a old hard disk ( 4 to 6 years) and it was nice to find it because nowadays is impossible to find this spaceship on the net ( I could'nt chek the download section form this site yet) so here's a wip of how behaves this mesh with the space and how far I'm yet to make it look cooler, there's alot of more lightning riging to do and work on the background as well.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4417/pegasusv.jpg
COSMOS28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it fair to say that the Cloven Hooves scene no longer exists anymore? Senmut The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 5 October 8th, 2011 09:42 AM
BSG TNS: Battlestar Pegasus WIP borgatwolf3591 ART Work - In Progress 53 October 7th, 2006 02:16 AM
Requiem; A Play of the Battlestar Pegasus (Introduction) Damocles Colonial Library 17 February 26th, 2006 11:44 PM
WIP: Battlestar Pegasus. kingfish Colonial Library 8 June 3rd, 2004 05:57 AM
For LucianG - About the Pegasus michaelfaries The Last Battlestar......Galactica! 13 April 30th, 2003 09:03 AM

So sez our Muffit!!!

For fans of the Classic Battlestar Galactica series

COPYRIGHT