Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:19 AM   #1
The 14th Colony
Strike Leader

Default The 14th Colony's New Career

Something big is happening. Really big. I always knew that my cuzz was going to pull it off with his commitment and solid business mind. He has impressed the hell out of the right people by working very hard for what he wanted and showing them big results, and now he's been given a once in a lifetime deal that he worked hard to get. It is big. And he made me his right hand man, the one he wants to take all the way with him, because, as he said, I was the only one in the family who ever believed in him. In the next few weeks he's going to be hiring a hundred to a hundred and fivety people across the country to handle the deal we're working on...and it's going to be big. Thank God 2005 is past because it was a hellish year. 2006 is going to be very different I hope.

If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a bowling ball...because that's how I roll.

My Creativity:
https://www.facebook.com/legoshine
My Writing Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/InSpi...47884321946870
The 14th Colony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:20 AM   #2
The 14th Colony
Strike Leader

42 million Americans do not have health insurance. They either cannot afford it, or cannot get it due to pre-existing medical conditions. There are also many people, and families, who have health insurance but are struggling to pay for it due to the extremely high costs of it.

There are other other options outside of health insurance that can help cover certain health costs, such as prescriptions, and in the least help lower via discount plans the costs of doctor visits, prescriptions, and emergency room visits which can be billed for thousands of dollars for the simplest of injuries. Yes, there are some companies which specialize in providing medical discount plans to those who cannot get insurance, or cannot afford insurance. Such a discount plan is not insurance and cannot be advertised as insurance because it will not cover major treatment of illnesses and/or high charges for treatment of injuries such as traditional health insurance does. But, such a discount plan does yet provide big savings on prescriptions, minor dental procedures, doctor visits, and provides a set amount in the single digit thousands to cover the costs of an ER visit for accidental injuries (IE, dog bite, broken arm, stab wound, burns, ect). It will not help you if you get cancer or a heart attack or any serious illness, not in the way that health insurance does because it is not insurance, but it does still give them discounts on doc visits, prescriptions, and as I said, accidental injuries requiring ER treatment.

Again, such a plan is not health insurance...but for those cannot get health insurance, it is a huge help to them. Imagine having your doctor visits discounted by 35-55%...imagine out of pocket prescription costs being cut by as much as a half, or more...imagine going to the ER for an accidental injury (an injury caused by another person with intent to harm, would still be considered accidental as per this plan) and getting charged 10,000, and you are covered for up to 7,500 by the medical discount plan. You would still owe 2,500, but that's a lot better than 10,000. But wait, even after that, up to (depending on what is done) 75% of hospital costs are covered. Or imagine your bill was 3,000...and the 7,500 cap covered it completely. Imagine that you get charged one low deductable amount for the whole family, for the whole year, after which you are covered up to 7,500 when you break your arm on Monday. On Tuesday you burn your hand on the stove and go to the ER, and you are covered for another 7,500. On Thursday your child hurts herself and you take her to the ER, and she is covered up to 7,500. And then there is also a discount prescription card that we sell with the plan that gets prescriptions discounted so that generic drugs are only $10, brand name drugs are $20, and select brands are up to $40. There are also other types of drugs that are not included in those tiers, because of the type or the necessary dosages, that are higher than the $40 tier but still discounted.

Such a discount medical plan, not being health insurance, will not pay tens of thousands or hundreds of thousand in treatments to save your life from a serious illness. For those who cannot get health insurance, to come down with a life threatening illness would be terrible beyond words. But for those same people, in the absence of such a terrible thing coming about, they would have peace of mind that their prescriptions were hugely discounted and made affordable; and that in case of an injury, that a trip to the ER costing thousands, would be easier for them to handle; and also that doctor visits were discounted. And also that if they died, being the primary supporter of the household, their family would recieve 25,000 to 50,000 depending on which plan they took. Also that hospital stays were discounted. Imagine there were many more benefits that made the high costs of medical treatment managable.

Many people access through search engines, information sites about alternatives to expensive or innaccessable health insurance. They enter their name and phone number and request information or quotes for affordable health coverage. That request is e-sent to an enrolling company for a larger company which provides the above mentioned health coverage plans, and then a person calls them up, gives them a sales pitch describing the benefits of the best plan, tells them what they would be covered for, what it would cost, and then signs them up.

To many of the 42,000,000 Americans without health coverage who cannot get insurance, such a medical discount plan, the company which provides it, and the enrolling company which signs people up for the larger company, as well as the salesmen himself who impressed the person called and signed him/her up, could be considered a godsend. And on the other side of the coin, with 42 million people who can't get insurance, and even more who have it but can no longer afford it, the people who sign them up for this alternative form of coverage, have an almost unlimited supply of customers; many of whom have a need that must be met.

That is what I do. That is the business that my cousin went into and built up, his own enrolling company, and that is the business that I finally joined him in, because he had been urging me to for a long time. he has a solid relationship with his contacts in the provider company, and a lot of trust and respect has been given to him because he has been a growing asset and impressive sales and business builder to them; so much so that they are asking him advice on how to market new ideas that they have.
There is no cold-calling. We never call out of the phone book. Every single person that we call, was someone who searched for info on cheaper medical coverage and filled out an online form asking for more info. Everybody who we call has a driving need for what we offer. And most people are surprised to find that the cost of the discount coverage plan is under $160 a month with a one time enrollment fee of $99...for the whole immediate family. There is a cheaper plan, of course, for individual people. There is also a slightly more expensive plan with a few more benefits, but the other one is the one we present first because it is very good in itself.

There are people who we call who cannot get insurance, and the discount plan with the 7,500 in accidental injury coverage and huge savings on prescription drugs and discounted doctor visits, are an enormous benefit to them. There are also many people who are paying up to $900 or more for their insurance, who have no choice but to seek out something cheaper. To them we would ask if they had pre-existing conditions. If they did have pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, athsma, kidney trouble (or whatever, those are just examples), we would remind them that the discount plan will not be enough to cover those conditions and would advise them to keep their insurance, because if they dropped their insurance for our plan, and later changed their minds, they would not be able to get their insurance back. We are salesmen and we are making money on the people who we sign up, but we have to sleep at night and we could never do something that would open somebody up for major problems that they would have without insurance. However, the person paying a fortune for health insurance, who had no pre-existing conditions and wasn't concerned with developing a life threatening illness tomorrow, and was struggling to pay his high insurance premiums and needed a way out, such a person would find a far more affordable benefit plan through us.

And that is what I do.

Unfortunately, there are 7 states which we cannot sell our plan in, due to restrictions in those states. They are Kansas, Florida, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, Oklahoma, and Utah. Thus, being a Florida resident, I myself had to go on a different plan which we can sell in Florida, and my costs for my epilepsy medication, which has been costing me over $300 a month out of my pocket since I lost my insurance, is now going to be costing me a little over a hundred.

If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a bowling ball...because that's how I roll.

My Creativity:
My Writing Page:
Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:42 AM   #3
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

congrats on your new endevour. sounds like a business in which the net result is people are helped, so i can see that being a good fit for you. may you have success in this.

jewels

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:49 AM   #4
The 14th Colony
Strike Leader

Thank you Jewels.

My Creativity:
My Writing Page:
Old January 24th, 2006, 06:03 AM   #5
julix
Bad Email Address

Congrats and best of luck to you! I hope it is sucessful and fulfilling.............
julix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #6
The 14th Colony
Strike Leader

Thanks Julix my friend. I haven't gotten to tell you what is going on, we're never online at the same time anymore, it seems.

In referance to the first post, I posted that before a time period of possible changes which became a little dissappointing for us, but today we got word that the deal is a go, that it's happening. There is a massive TV campaign of 30,000 to 40,000 commercial spots that launched 2 days ago, and my cousin has been given the deal to handle all the customers that the company gains through the TV spots. This is what I was saying is going to be huge. And we are looking for about 100 to 150 or possibly more (depending on how big the response to the commercials are) work from home sales people to deal with all those potential customers.

This is rough of the ad that we are going to place in Monster.com and a few other places. I wrote this myself, so I hope it reaches out to the right people who would want to come on board with us.

Quote:
Are you disillusioned with endless cold calling, bad leads, and false “get rich quick” biz-ops? We understand. We have a more reliable and tangible opportunity for you.

We need new account executives immediately for our expanding company. We are looking for good sales reps with strong people skills who have determination, drive, and far-reaching personal goals, people who are coachable and willing to learn and grow with us.

This is not MLM, but a work from home opportunity. Start a new part-time or full-time career from home, selling Medical Benefits to qualified customers.

There is no investment on your part, other than your time and commitment. There are no start-up fees of any kind. You need only your computer, online access, your own phone with unlimited long-distance, good people skills and sales abilities, and a driving desire to succeed and build your income.

Increase your income and secure your future working from your own home, with quality leads generated by us through website applications and a massive TV ad campaign that has just been launched. The call center is getting calls already, and we need several sales reps to handle the upsell of our product.

There is no cold calling. All of our clients are those who requested information on our Medical Benefit Plans.

We provide full training through an innovative interactive online teaching program, and regular conference calling.

Company medical benefits are included in your employment with us.

WHO WE ARE:
We are Americare Health Plans. We specialize in providing affordable medical benefits to those looking for an alternative to the sometimes hard to get, and even harder to afford, traditional insurance plans. We are increasing our clientele and building our operations through strong sales people like you, with a product that people truly need.

WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
They are of the 42+ million Americans currently without proper health care coverage, and those with insurance who can no longer afford the rising costs of it, who look to us for quality medical benefits that are accessible and affordable.

Call us at ________ to join our team and change not only your life, but the lives of those we help through our health coverage plans.
Email address: _____________________

My Creativity:
My Writing Page:
Old January 26th, 2006, 04:12 PM   #7
TopGun
Strike Leader

I wish you all the best
Old January 27th, 2006, 06:23 AM   #8
julix
Bad Email Address

Ron,
congrats..........
I am not online very much right now. Sorry about that. I hope to be online again in the next couple of weeks.
julix is offline   Reply With Quote