Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old May 9th, 2003, 01:22 PM   #1
dilbertman
Warrior Ace

Default Face of a Friend

Tom DeSanto Interview

Saw this on the web today. Do not know when this was done, but was the first time I saw what Tom looked like. Will try to get a date for this interview.

Update: Interview was done on 12-10-02

http://www.fanboyplanet.com/intervie...tomdesanto.php

Jim:colwar:

Last edited by dilbertman; May 9th, 2003 at 01:40 PM..
dilbertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 05:11 PM   #2
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

You have to look really fast though, he manages to stay behind the camera (literally, some of that mini-camcorder work is his) most of the time.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 06:52 PM   #3
dilbertman
Warrior Ace

From the end of the interview.

"For a while the two were attached to the revival of Battlestar Galactica, but Singer pulled out and DeSanto seems to be off the project. Though when I saw him this summer, he did say he was willing to talk about it. Tom, we're willing to talk about it, too..."

==========

Emailed Derek McCaw today and asked if he was able to do a follow up interview with Tom about his part in the Galactica revival. This is what he sent back.

"Unfortunately, not yet. I'm trying to send word to him, but I haven't heard back yet."

If I hear more, I will post updates here.

Old May 10th, 2003, 06:33 PM   #4
Scooter2000
COMPLETELY BANNED

Maybe if several of us e-mail Mr McCaw and beg both him and Tom DeSanto,we may get a quicker response.

-Ronald D. Moore-
Scooter2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 06:47 PM   #5
KJ
Strike Leader

Well considering i got the first X-Men DVD back in late 2000. i hate it when studios bring out a second version meaning we schmoes have to go out and buy a another DVD of the same film. I'm quite happy with my original X-men DVd and will not be getting the X-Men 1.5.

As for tom DeSanto i think i've seen a picture of him. Black hair with glasses, quite tall, strong chin and jaw line.

That him?

KJ
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2003, 12:19 AM   #6
dilbertman
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Kingjason
As for Tom DeSanto i think i've seen a picture of him. Black hair with glasses, quite tall, strong chin and jaw line.

That him?

KJ
LK

If you click the link in my first post there should be 3 images of Tom within that interview.