Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Closed Thread

Old February 3rd, 2006, 03:21 PM   #1
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Thumbs up The Time Has Come- Nu BG Is Great....HOWEVER

I was listening to my local radio station which mentioned that Nu BG is one of the best shows on tv, however NO ONE IS WATCHING IT!!!!!!! The neos will state that it is the greatest on tv but that is far from the truth in fact the announcer stated it probably would be cancelled due to poor viewership. The time is at hand, Classic BG is still sleeping. We have seen the proof, winning award after award.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 03:53 PM   #2
Centurion Draco
Equal rights for Cylons!

Problem is, if enough people 'don't' watch it, it'll get a cult following
Old February 3rd, 2006, 04:29 PM   #3
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

I'm not sure if this thread will survive a visit from the Mods, as it is a bit direct on the nuBSG front.

But to bring it more towards a TOS feel......a while ago I predicted that 2007 would be the most likely year we would see a Continuation. Many people have predicted that nuBSG would not continue past Season 3 and very and perhaps more importantly....Tom DeSanto completes the predicted mega-hit Transformers.....

Hope this angle to the thread is more likely to be OK by CF rules.
Old February 3rd, 2006, 04:36 PM   #4
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

I have to agree that I think it's not appropriate to post this info here in light of the rules policy. I'm glad though that you posted this at another outlet, Paul, where the news can be accessed. That said, let's just keep funneling our love for TOS toward the long-term goal of letting that always be what the name "Battlestar Galactica" represents through our own creativity and our support for any future endeavors.
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Old February 3rd, 2006, 04:39 PM   #5
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Exclamation

You know better, Paul.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

CF doesn't discuss GINO (TNS/nuBSG/whatever). That means we don't discuss it. We don't praise it, we don't slam it, we just don't discuss it, period.

I know, though, where you are trying to go with this. If you want to discuss the potential immediacy of a continuation effort, let's leave the discussion of GINO out of it, OK?

You can start another thread for that.

Thanks, ernie. Good try.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol

Closed Thread