Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 16th, 2003, 11:25 PM   #1
repcisg
Bad Email Address

Default How to do sex

Angel was headed back to her compartment from the mess room, where she had just finished her evening meal. At the far end of the corridor she could just make out Cleo and Jessie stepping into the no-G room. Cleo looked a bit furtive, which puzzled Angle, it was no secret Cleo and Jessie were becoming an item but still that look on her face. Where had she seen that before?

No matter, Angel need to get some rest, she had bridge duty after her rest cycle. As she slipped onto her bunk again the look on Cleo’s face came back, what was she up to? Leave it to Cleo to find ….. And then it hit her, the no-G room was used to transfer personal from the main deck to the lower turrets and loading room. Because it had no artificial gravity it allowed crew members, transferring from the upper to lower compartments, to do so without having to move across opposing gravity fields. As Angle thought about it, she realized for the next two to three centons the ship would be quite, no one would need to go to the lower turrets, if you needed privacy…. Oh Cleo, Angle smiled as she closed her eyes, you naughty girl.

repcisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2003, 04:15 AM   #2
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2003, 04:24 AM   #3
Sophie
Just Lost My Cherry!

Continue! Continue!

Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2003, 09:15 AM   #4
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

This might like it in the Galactica cafe better
Hito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2003, 09:25 AM   #5
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by thomas7g
I think repcisg is making the point that less is more when doing intamacy for a family sotry.

I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today -- my own government....
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~

I can hear God saying to America: “You are too arrogant! If you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power!"
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~
Old January 17th, 2003, 12:10 PM   #6
repcisg
Bad Email Address

Yes, do we realy need to see two people doing it inorder to under stand where their childeren came from or how 'she' became pregnent.
repcisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2003, 02:35 PM   #7
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

No we don't. It was a well made point. You really need to get that novel done Rep. So we can all buy it.

Jewels

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2003, 02:50 PM   #8
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

I dont think we need to.
Just sometimes if it is well done a steamy love/lust scene is very enjoyable.
Highlander's first season had some really good scenes between Duncan MacLeod and his lover Tessa.
I also enjoy well written erotic prose.
All of Ann Rice's books, Laura Joh Rowlings Samurai detective novles and
Steve Barnes' science fiction
They write intemate encounters that range from sweet to passionate and even downright violent but dont use grotesque language to tell the story.
Old January 17th, 2003, 03:06 PM   #9
thomas7g
out there somewhere

Colonial Fleets
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

I agree. cheap T&A characters annoy me.
Old January 17th, 2003, 03:33 PM   #10
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

This is diffent than just T&A
besides T&A and tv sci fi go hand in hand.

Janice Rand, Uhura, Wilma Dearing, Cassiopia, Athena...
Were all there to attract young adolecent males.
The only diffrence between them and 7/9 and T'pol is they are just more blatant about it.
Old January 17th, 2003, 04:22 PM   #11
thomas7g
out there somewhere

Colonial Fleets
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

its the blatant part that makes them tasteless.

besides...no one on that list really deserves the label T&A. Except of course 7of9 and T'Pol.
Old January 17th, 2003, 04:49 PM   #12
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Sure they were the 60s, 70s, and 80s equivilants is all.
Uhura and Rand didnt do much each week but show some leg and bring the captain his coffee.
And i trad in the making of trek where would costume guest ladies in as little as could get away with by the decency rules of the time.

By the time BSG and Buck Rogers came around women's parts had started to get more substantive roles but for the most part they were on the brige looking cute or in wilmas case posing with a gun looking cute.
There characters were just a little more developed.
And even tho 7/9 was intended to just be T&A she wound up being one of the best actors/characters on the show.

Where there outfits may seem tame to us in the 00s to the audiences of the day they were just as scandalous.
Go go boots and mini skirts for TOS trek
Skin tight flight suits for buck rogers and BSG and low cut body suits for Troi

Women characters are usualy put in as form fiting an outfit as possible to acentuate there boobs and curves.
Ryan and Blalok just happen to have more boob to accentuate
Old January 18th, 2003, 03:17 PM   #13
thomas7g
out there somewhere

Colonial Fleets
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

I disagree myself with the need to show blatant T&A. Voyager added a T&A character cause the writing sucked and viewers were getting bored. If the writing had been on par with STNG, then Ryan wouldn't have been in that bodysuit.

Also part of the reason 7of9 was such an interesting character was because of who Ryan was sleeping with. Which of course probably was why Voyager wasn't a happy crew behind the scenes. When the new girl sleeps with the boss and receives preferential treatment...that usually causes alot of bitterness amoung the workers.
Old January 18th, 2003, 06:05 PM   #14
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

why r u wanting to make what i am saying mean i want blatant sex?
I dont want blatantant sex any more than i want blatant violence.
I just happen to then there is a place for "well done" sexuality on TV.

And just because there is an attractive female in the new series dosent make her any more blatant T&A than any of the females on the other television show.

With the exception od 7/9 because she was added as an afterthought. And T'pol i just an extension of that phylosophy.
It also dosent mtter who ryan was boofin as long as the part played was interesting.
If the new characters had been homely therd be outrage that the women on the original were attractive so y cant moors be.

Anyway there were rumors that Gene was nailing Nichelle nicols on the side. Other than the disturbing imagery it brings to mind, does that make the uhura character any less compelling (not that she did much)?
Gene was for a fact nailing Majel barette. Did that make Luaxana Troi,nurse chapple or number 1 any less interesting?
Old January 19th, 2003, 10:12 AM   #15
emerita
Bad Email Address

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Default Re: How to do sex

Quote:
Originally posted by repcisg
Cleo looked a bit furtive, which puzzled Angle, it was no secret Cleo and Jessie were becoming an item but still that look on her face.

uh....I take it that Jessie is a guy then? well...with the talk about having kids and all.......when I first read it I thought they were all women........which.........could be intresting in itself.....well, for the guys maybe......
emerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2014, 07:26 PM   #16
Senmut
Strike Leader

Default Re: How to do sex

Thank you all for the deep and penetrating analysis of the situation. You've really been on top of this one.
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote