Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old October 31st, 2003, 12:17 PM   #1
JediMasterGynac
Bad Email Address

Thumbs up I've gotta thank everyone!

Hello all,

It was an honor and a thrill to meet some of you in person at the con. We had a great time and I can't wait 'till the next one.

You probably saw me running around like a chicken with his head cut off this weekend! Yes, that was me doing my best to help with security and make sure you all had everything you needed. If I didn't get a chance to say hello or goodbye, I hope this will do!

I'd like to send a personal hello and thank you to each of you! I met so many cool people it would take me all night to contact you individually! A special treat for me was staying up late by the pool and partying with some of you. It was truely my pleasure to join you all at the con!
:colwar:

Sincerely,
JediMasterGynac
JediMasterGynac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2003, 12:27 PM   #2
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Thank YOU, Greg. After last weekend, I imagine you're ready to run a marathon after all of the walking/running around which you did!

I also want to say "thank you." You were VERY helpful to me, especially that Friday night. I so very much appreciated your help.

And thank you, too, for being the brave soul who introduced Ronald D. Moore at his panel. You were ever-courteous, happy and friendly. It could have been a dour experience, but you were buoyant and resilient while many fans were probably shooting daggers from their eyes. You did a good job with it.

Glad to see you got home safe and sound,
Michael
:colwar:
Old October 31st, 2003, 01:10 PM   #3
JediMasterGynac
Bad Email Address

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you're safe and sound as well.

Really, it was my pleasure!
JediMasterGynac is offline   Reply With Quote